Samsung joins cryptocurrency bandwagon

Rate this topic

website-samsung-crypto-1280x500.jpg

Samsung have announced that their foundry business makes chips designed for cryptocurrency mining. The move was reported by Korean newspaper The Bell who revealed the chips will be application-specific integrated circuit (Asic). It marks the first official move by Samsung into cryptocurrencies.

Garrick Hileman, a cryptocurrency researcher from the University of Cambridge, said the move indicates that Samsung does not see Bitcoin as a bubble that is about to burst.

More details : Samsung joins cryptocurrency bandwagon

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Knowledge and experience are two most important factors of Forex trading. A trader should acquire good knowledge and get good experience by practice a lot to study trading. These two things can help the trader to become a successful trader. From my good trading broker Forex4you I have best educational support. I learn from their free demo trading account. I practice on their demo trading account for six months and get good result.

Very interesting news. Samsung have obviously seen that there is high demand and high potential in crypto mining for which is planning to supply chips. I find it as a very good business move, as they are not entering into crypto market but provide hardware for that market instead

I am using BPRIMES broker from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading technologies. As I am a scalper I needed a regulated trading broker like them. And this was my best decision. Because they had full filled all my requirements to do forex. The service I like the most is automatic execution also I am getting market news with them. Their trading spread is quite low.