Trading without analysis

Rate this topic

There is no argument on the ground that forex is a highly competitive and risky market place where traders need to conduct proper technical and fundamental analyses to get an overview of the forex market accurately since trading without analyses can lead to unsuccessful trading majority of times. For this reason, various technical indicators like candlestick charting, graphs, pivot point analysis, etc. all are becoming admired and extensively used by the traders now a day.

As currency trading, Forex trading is also known. From here though online you can exchange foreign currency. In the world this is most liquid and volatile financial market.   From the thousands of broker no one cannot verified or recommend one broker. So in that case of selecting a right broker I am luckily selected Forex4you which I think best amongst the others. Because of there are more than thousands of online brokers that’s why now a day Forex market has become very competitive. But you have to select only one broker as a trader. The toughest work here is to selecting a good and reliable broker.

Various technical and fundamental analyses have to be carried out by a foreign currency trader if he wants to ensure secured trading always. Trading without analysis may seem to gambling actually. Without a proper guideline how can a trader be sure that his prediction is right? Thereby my broker AAFX is always providing me its guidance through 24 hour customer support and free trend analysis so that I feel encouraged to carry out various important technical as well as fundamental analysis to take decision wisely.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Forex is always risky to both known and unknown traders. Here professional traders also get loss on daily basis. We can’t trade here on the basis of our hypothesis because it is always fatal to trading. That’s why every trader goes for learning trading analysis at first and mostly prefer technical analysis because it is too easy. Though I am a technical analyzer I am with Trade12 broker because here I have more than 250 technical tools to analyze the market.

• 1 month later...

TradesFX è il mio broker di trading che è un broker di trading regolamentato molto popolare sul mercato. Sto scambiando con loro per quasi 1 anno. Nel frattempo la mia esperienza è molto buona. Non ho riscontrato alcun problema durante il deposito e il ritiro dei miei fondi. Posso prelevare i miei fondi completi senza 0 limiti. Hanno molte tecnologie di trading avanzate. Trader otterrà robot forex e anche un investimento di criptovaluta nella sua piattaforma di trading MT4.

Guest andengireng

Trading without analysis is like suicide, but be careful with analysis which you followed. I followed analysis from HotForex and what I got is just false signal, I have lost my money, big number of money. So now I want to know how to make analysis by myself

• 2 weeks later...

Trading without analysis is the approach of a gambler or a person who want to examine his luck but the fact is that 99.9% of such people lose their money in a flash. Forex market has itsmown history and ethics which help to predict the future. A professional approach is must if you want to be a successful trader. Am I right folks?

Guest Steve Goodwin

It is really impossible to think of Forex except analysis. Analysis is of two types and one is technical analysis and another is fundamental analysis. Most of the traders prefer technical analysis more and more. As a technical analyzer I am running well with Trade12 broker and here I have the best and fluent trading platform which includes more than 250 technical tools and it is user friendly where I face no technical errors.