best food in the world...?

Rate this topic

• 1 month later...

I think china has the best food in the world. Chinese are the most amazing people in terms of food and I love Chinese food. Three cup chicken and crispy duck are my favorite recipes. You will find Chinese restaurant all across the world. Do you love Chinese food?

• 1 month later...

I think chinese foods are the moat loved ones all around the world. You will find chinese restaurants everywhere in the world. I am a huge lover of Chicken Chow Mein and Russian Salad and these are my regular items in the lunch. What is your favorite food folks?

I think Pizza is the undisputed king of all food. Everybody loves a slice of Pizza. I have never in my life seen someone that says he does not like Pizza. What do you guys say? Do you love Pizza? I am sure you are thinking about it right now.

Italy is the number one country having the best food in the world. It’s difficult to talk about Italian food, it’s easier to enjoy it. The original shades of Italian cuisine – green, red and yellow always produce a wonderful blend of taste and flavor. Generally, all of the dishes derive from tomato, bread and also olive oil. The true secret of the cuisine isn’t in a refined preparation procedure, it’s more upon the quality of the products. Italian food consists of cheese, olive oil, and coffee. Italian taste coffee is recognized as espresso. Pizza is definitely the creation of Italian people. Italian chefs are extremely meticulous in the food preparation. They select the best quality ingredients in the preparation of Italian foods. Olive oil is normally used in the cooking.