Ethereum for beginners

Rate this topic

57f15cb7e1e5c57ddb34e853c4fc2de9.png

Ether is the second largest cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalisation. The total value in the market is approximately $85 billion (value correct on 28/2/18). Even though it is considerably behind Bitcoin, Ethereum is well ahead of other major cryptocurrencies such as Ripple and Litecoin.

If you want to find out about Ethereum, what it can be used for and its potential then this guide is for you.

What is Ethereum?

Ethereum is a decentralised programmable blockchain based software platform that runs smart contracts. The network is based on the blockchain technology and enables you to build decentralized apps and use the network if you have Ether. Ether is the cryptocurrency which helps in running the platform.

Basically, Ethereum functions as a platform through which Ether tokens can be used to create and run applications and smart contracts.

Ether is also used as a cryptocurrency and is traded on different exchanges.

For More Detail : Ethereum for beginners

• 3 weeks later...

High leverage can bring profit instantly if you are able to make proper trading planning with great risk management policy , otherwise you can fall a huge loss by taking high leverage , in this market place by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management approach.  So, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

image.png.c5223eec57874ff00d2ff4a1ed20bf77.pngEven though so many traders always emphasis on acquiring good trading knowledge but I don’t. Because, according to me despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a healthy trading life with certainly, as a result the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. So when choosing a broker we have to be more careful. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2018 at 11:47 PM, Fx Mental said:

image.png.c5223eec57874ff00d2ff4a1ed20bf77.pngEven though so many traders always emphasis on acquiring good trading knowledge but I don’t. Because, according to me despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a healthy trading life with certainly, as a result the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. So when choosing a broker we have to be more careful. 

In this market, the most powerful thing is the trader himself. Many people I have seen ignore the fact or try not to listen to it.

Thanks for enlightening about the rising new cryptocurrency among the globe. Moreover, cryptocurrency is readily available to the general public. Almost anyone can make use of it. It is a decentralized operation and investors from all over the world and Malta investment services have easy access to them. You can find various projects trying to raise funds through cryptocurrency. Almost anyone that can make online fund transfers can become part of such projects.

I am a new Forex trader and I have fall a great trouble due to lack of exact trading knowledge which is really supportive to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way.  That’s why now I am passing in Baby pips school and practicing a demo account. I suggest for all the beginners to move Pips school with demo trading for ensuring a successful trading life with certainly.  

• 2 years later...

Any successful trader will tell that traders must build a good trading plan and follow it. No one can trade for long time without a trading plan. Traders should develop a FX strategy and test it thoroughly. Make an adjustment if needed. Then repeat it until it generates heathy profit. My broker Forex4you provide demo account where I can easily test my trading strategy.

• 10 months later...
On 11/19/2020 at 9:15 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of a broker must be considered well, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be maximized in carrying out trades that are in line with expectations and can become a trader of the month with Tickmill.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Broker FXOpen 🙂
They have Low Spreads in Gold and Forex Pairs with USD.

image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png

• 2 weeks later...