Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
kimberli

Hobbies = money

Share a secret, do you like your job?  I was very lucky. My job = my hobby. I have a lot of free time and money. I like that! I work here  MrBet. I used to have a terrible boss. He used to swear and talk about getting fired all the time. I couldn't stand it. Quit my job. Now you know my story. I'm interested to know?

16 hours ago, Habinar said:

Seems that Executive Command has caught thousands of players in its nets and the number of players is growing! Did you know that there`s mod for this game that adds new levels and abilities to the game? This is it, pandora one apk is something you really must experience, you won`t regret it!

Great post!

For example, something's wrong with me, I'm almost 30 but I cannot find my true purpose. I'm neutral towards any job, I can't say that I work on my favorite work, but there's nothing to complain about.

It's pretty cool when you get money from a hobby, and it's even better if the money is good. All you need to do is not to make your hobby a main source of income. It can bore you quite fast.

It really depends... For example, my hobbies were mining and working on the internet, so I was sharing my power in the p2p network and my electricity network went down. Thanks to https://www.streamer-electric.com/ we fixed it fast. Really good and professional guys. But in the end, if we count the bill, I lost a lot... and after that decided to find a normal job :D

When you work for someone, your employers always annoy you. I worked in different places and sometimes my superiors were good, but I still never enjoyed working for someone and listening to their opinion. 

I agree that there are a lot of hobbies that require a lot of money. But there are also hobbies that you do without spending much money. You can make a hobby of reading books. You can also make a hobby of taking up gardening. You just need to adapt and have passion for them.