Why traders fail to succed when they start new?

Rate this topic

The reason behind that could be many.  But I will mention some common ones. 1st one is lack of information. Some traders join this business just because the hype of this money making business without even knowing anything about the market as failed miserably due to lack of knowledge. Another common mistake is wrong broker selection. Wrong selection can harm any trader their whole account as I suffered it twice in my career. Now I am trading with AAFX which is very reliable and regulated. It offers me best security system of my account.

A trader can overcome all types of trading difficulties with the help of a good and reliable broker. As I become successful with the proper guidance of my broker Forex4you as by opening their Share4you account and they deposit 5000 USD in my trading account. Really it’s a big amount to get rich and moreover they give me the easiest way to trade comfortably. So now I have become a market leading trader.

Forex is one of the largest currency markets around the world. That is facilitating foreign currency exchange trades to millions of traders today. And global competition and increasing number of traders can make trading difficult for the new babies in the forex market. And there is no surprising fact that naïve traders can fail to achieve the desired success when they start career here. There can be many reasons of their failure: lack of knowledge, selection of wrong broker, selection of erroneous trading style or strategy, inappropriate time frame, etc.

Guest Steve Goodwin

More than 90% of the traders are failure from Forex and notable facts are responsible for these including:

-lack of trading experience,

-lack of well defined trading strategy,

-unregulated trading broker,

-lack of good qualities,

But with Trade12 I can fill up all necessities because here I have high educative program, lowest transaction cost , fluent trading platform and other facilities sufficiently.

Numerous traders lose loads of money and left the market on account of the trick broker like Orbex. They take your money through concealed charges and boycott your record. So you need to do parcel of research before choosing a broker. Markets named they will call you each and every day on the off chance that you will give your genuine record to them. They will likewise tell you when to purchase or offer and how to free everything and convey benefits to their b-book. They are generally prescribing to trade without Stop-Losses. Once more, they utilize some basic defrauding offers like 100% bonuses and no-deposit trading.

• 1 month later...
Guest gaban
On 5/8/2018 at 9:40 AM, uncle gober said:

that's why I am always active in forums like this, because I can be better in improving the skills and can be more maximal again in improving the trading skills and can be better in running the trading activities in real account with the maximum.

Trader is one of the ways things that we should be able to run in learning to improve the skill of the maximum ability, because the skill of the maximum ability that will be able to make us able to trade better, forex business is not easy or instant business, business forex business risk is very large, so successful or not in this forex business depends on the skills that are owned

Guest gaban

For where our wishes succeed in the way of this forex trading is definitely not one of the things that are instant, business forex business risk is very big there is, so where traders try to continue to increase skills maximum ability to better understand again where the management of trading in profitable when plunge in his real trading with instaforex later

Guest Steve Goodwin

Some bad inclinations are seen among the traders and that’s why they are mostly failure. These penchants are emotion, impatience and greediness. Those who are Forex traders should be devoid of all these bad features.  A trader should have the best choice on broker. As a highly regulated broker I found Trade12 broker with whom I have high leverage, no set up fees, narrow trading spread which always make me higher range of trading profit.

Beginners have to deal with many risky factors in the forex market. But somehow for the new traders this journey can be extremely difficult due to lack of experience; knowledge and guidelines. For making this journey a little easy for the new babies; various learning tools are becoming available-like forex e-books; video tutorials; webinars; etc. Apart from these; demos trading accounts are available today ai that new babies can get acquaintances with the basic trading ideas in the forex market.

• 4 weeks later...

Forex trading is such an adverse place. You can lose everything in a blink of an eye. I believe majority of the young traders lose because of their inexperienceness. But these losses will help them grow in their trading life. Do you agree with me?