Sign in to follow this  
vishakhajain

which food is best for good health...?

Health is something we can't buy for money, but we can make it so that our body would be better and less prone to illness through proper nutrition.

I think vegetables are good for health. Vegetables have the necessary nutrition which are quite energetic and good for the health. Cocumber is a great vegetable and it is useful to deal with the cancer as well. Moreover, potatoes have the energetic components. 

I guess natural and seasonal food is the most beneficial for health, no one would argue with me. My personal healthy list contains:

• fatty red fish
  • avocados
  • walnuts
  • broccoli, tomatoes, apples
  • clean water

I also don't neglect physical exercises and some supplements from Canadian Pharmacy Online .

Lots of fruits and vegetables that are full of vitamins that are important for your health. Minimize the consumption of fast food and sugar.

I follow intuitive eating diet. It’s very simple and healthy one and I can eat whatever I want, but it was difficult to understand my real needs at the very beginning

People began to pay more attention to their health today. I think it's correct. But because of the universal fashion for a healthy lifestyle, extremes often occur. This is especially true of nutrition. Mono-diet causes direct harm to health, so doctors advise to eat moderately and use bioactive supplements. I recommend using vitamins and CBD oil. The complex of vitamins is the same for everyone, but you can choose an oil based on your preferences - https://www.shoppingcbd.com/best-cbd-oils/. When the body is free from stress and pain, it recovers faster. Eat moderately and do not forget about supplements!

In my opinion, the topic of healthy eating can be studied all my life for everyone it is its own there are basic tenets and then everyone chooses useful products that contain trace elements that are necessary for his body. For example I recently decided to lead a healthy lifestyle I eat a lot of cereals, a lot of vegetables and greens, I really like fruits. But I find it hard to give up sweets and baking, and sometimes eat fast food. I also included in my diet a lot of water, every morning I drink two glasses of warm water after 40 minutes I have breakfast with cereal with salad or scrambled eggs or baked vegetables and meat. But I do not always have enough vitamins and trace elements obtained from their nutrition, so I included in my diet food supplements that help keep my body in good shape Braintonus supplement

I think that some supplements and vitamins are very important for your health too. I would like to recommend that you have a look at Pharmacy Online for some helpful pills for you. Have a look there, I think you will find it interesting to you too 😉

It's not difficult to find the information about healthy food but it's so difficult to follow those rules when the only thing you want in the entire world is big French fries!!

Megan98, you need to understand that it's not only about the food stuff, and how much will you eat. It also about how great will you feel yourself, I mean mentally. Few months ago, when I had bad appetite, a friend of mine gave me an advice to buy hemp, and try it in situations when I'm pissed of, or when I have a lot of stress. And what I can say - it helps not just mentally, but physically, believe me or not.