Sign in to follow this  
vishakhajain

which food is best for good health...?

Health is something we can't buy for money, but we can make it so that our body would be better and less prone to illness through proper nutrition.

I think vegetables are good for health. Vegetables have the necessary nutrition which are quite energetic and good for the health. Cocumber is a great vegetable and it is useful to deal with the cancer as well. Moreover, potatoes have the energetic components. 

I guess natural and seasonal food is the most beneficial for health, no one would argue with me. My personal healthy list contains:

• fatty red fish
  • avocados
  • walnuts
  • broccoli, tomatoes, apples
  • clean water

I also don't neglect physical exercises and some supplements from Canadian Pharmacy Online .

Lots of fruits and vegetables that are full of vitamins that are important for your health. Minimize the consumption of fast food and sugar.

I follow intuitive eating diet. It’s very simple and healthy one and I can eat whatever I want, but it was difficult to understand my real needs at the very beginning

People began to pay more attention to their health today. I think it's correct. But because of the universal fashion for a healthy lifestyle, extremes often occur. This is especially true of nutrition. Mono-diet causes direct harm to health, so doctors advise to eat moderately and use bioactive supplements. I recommend using vitamins and CBD oil. The complex of vitamins is the same for everyone, but you can choose an oil based on your preferences - https://www.shoppingcbd.com/best-cbd-oils/. When the body is free from stress and pain, it recovers faster. Eat moderately and do not forget about supplements!