which food is best for good health...?

Rate this topic

People began to pay more attention to their health today. I think it's correct. But because of the universal fashion for a healthy lifestyle, extremes often occur. This is especially true of nutrition. Mono-diet causes direct harm to health, so doctors advise to eat moderately and use bioactive supplements. I recommend using vitamins and CBD oil. The complex of vitamins is the same for everyone, but you can choose an oil based on your preferences - https://www.shoppingcbd.com/best-cbd-oils/. When the body is free from stress and pain, it recovers faster. Eat moderately and do not forget about supplements!

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion, the topic of healthy eating can be studied all my life for everyone it is its own there are basic tenets and then everyone chooses useful products that contain trace elements that are necessary for his body. For example I recently decided to lead a healthy lifestyle I eat a lot of cereals, a lot of vegetables and greens, I really like fruits. But I find it hard to give up sweets and baking, and sometimes eat fast food. I also included in my diet a lot of water, every morning I drink two glasses of warm water after 40 minutes I have breakfast with cereal with salad or scrambled eggs or baked vegetables and meat. But I do not always have enough vitamins and trace elements obtained from their nutrition, so I included in my diet food supplements that help keep my body in good shape Braintonus supplement

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Megan98, you need to understand that it's not only about the food stuff, and how much will you eat. It also about how great will you feel yourself, I mean mentally. Few months ago, when I had bad appetite, a friend of mine gave me an advice to buy hemp, and try it in situations when I'm pissed of, or when I have a lot of stress. And what I can say - it helps not just mentally, but physically, believe me or not.

• 1 year later...

Thank you for the cool and helpfu thread! I would also like to say that you should take some really good and working supplements and vitamins to stay healthy. I recommend that you have a look at those from eDrugStore.com for example. I am sure that you will find something interesting and helpful to you there, good luck!

• 1 month later...

A previous post listed a number of good ways, particularly if you have any health risks. If you don't smoke or drink to excess, and generally consider yourself healthy, three simple things you can do to monitor your health are to weigh yourself daily, do a fasting blood sugar test, and take your blood pressure. None of these take much time, or cost much, and they make it much easier to see how foods, lack of exercise, stress and vacations affect you, so you can take action to make positive change. I advise you to start withGhost bcaaс here and I want to tell you that this is just a great thing that can make your body the thinnest

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest SueParsons

In our time, food in stores is no longer particularly useful:) Especially now people often eat fast food or just eat unhealthily. But there are of course shops that sell good and healthy food, but it is expensive. Since I'm not particularly rich, haha, I can't afford expensive food, but I try to add healthy food supplements and vitamins for my diet https://www.nhc.com/brand/unda . This is how I take care of my body. I think this is a good alternative to such food. The main thing is not to eat a lot of fast food and consult a doctor if something bothers you.

• 1 month later...

thank you very much for the recommendations, it's very helpful for me! I have not eaten meat or fish for several years now and I can say that my physical condition has improved, so from my experience I can say that vegetarianism helps the body feel better. But there is also a downside to vegetarianism. Some ingredients are missing, which can only be taken in meat or fish. I am replacing that with the vitamins and supplements. What interests me most are BCAA, Whey Protein, Vitamin D3 and Hyalon Ultra, a vegan hyaluronic acid.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...