which food is best for good health...?

Rate this topic

• 3 weeks later...

demo is good food for traders  but I have seen many of us especially the newcomers don’t believe the importance of demo trading, but this is the master place to lean basic fundamental live trading knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way.  My trading career I always use all my trading techniques in demo account to see the performance how it works.

• 2 weeks later...

I think vegetarians are more healthy people than non-vegetarians. I love to eat salad and bean centered dishes and I think these are quite healthier as well. Tell me are you a vegetarian or non-vegetarian? What are your favorite dishes?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

You have to eat fresh food in order to stay healthy. The refrigerated food affects badly on health and people do not care about it on most of occasions. Moreover, the fast foods and soft drinks also have a bad impact on the health. Natural food specially vegetables are best fo health. Stay healthy!

In this fast moving age, people do not care what they are eating. Obesity has become a serious issue in the developed countries. The best food are those that are not processes. The natural ones like raw meat, fish, eggs, yogurt, oats, milk.

• 2 weeks later...

All natural food are best for you if you consume within a limit. All the processed and fried food has made the world obese. Everywhere you see, food chains opening up. Eat fresh and green as much as you can. I know fried things are tasty but are unhealthy for you.

Assuming the every kind of fried thing and fry is a thing that worsen your health (highly possibly causing obesity due to the insane level of calories) 

Why not try out some kinda steamed food? the keyword "steamed" would be kinda a new try to you, probably worth trying, aside from fresh, raw and things mentioned by other people earlier. 

So how to cook is also important as much as what to cook or eat.

A good diet is a balance of different kinds of food. The best food are the natural ones. Specially oatmeal, olives, nuts, fruits and vegetables have good impact on the health. These food must be taken within a specified range as well.

• 2 weeks later...

The best food for our health is the natural ones. I mean that are organic and not processed. These include fruits, vegetables, beans, pulses, oatmeals, etc. The food industry revolution has destroyed our health and made us changed our healthy lifestyles.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think vegetables are good for health. Vegetables have the necessary nutrition which are quite energetic and good for the health. Cocumber is a great vegetable and it is useful to deal with the cancer as well. Moreover, potatoes have the energetic components. 

• 1 month later...