If We Can Achieve Success With Strategies.

Rate this topic

• 5 years later...

I consider myself a very unlucky trader as I have faced with too many scams and fraud broker in my trading career. Also, very lucky that after so many scams I got BPRIMES broker which awesome for trading including real trading facilities. They lay the foundation and provide the framework for getting started in the world of forex. They are allowing all kinds of trading concepts including scalping and hedging.

I believe more than strategies, it’s about common sense that’s required to be use. We have to brainstorm our approach first and then convert it into strategy. It is never going to be easy, and it’s just not meant to be easy.

I personally prefer Forex Robot, and that’s for 2 reasons. I don’t have sufficient time to trade and 2nd reason is that I am not exactly an expert. So this is why I prefer EA, and thanks to BestEARobot site, it’s relatively simpler with them being the Best Forex Robot Review site!

In the starting period in my trading career I have faced many ups and downs. I suffered by several scam brokers who cheat all the time. I was thinking to leave my trading and on that time I found Forex4you who is a highly regulated Forex brokers. Now I am trading very comfortably with this regulated broker. Because in their fluent trading platform I never face any security problem or withdraw problems.