World's Favorite Food...?

Rate this topic

Worlds favorite food.?? 

The favorite food will differ from place to place according to the culture and climatic conditions as well.

and I think KFC is the most known food in every part of the world. I m not saying it will be the favorite food but everyone in the world might be knowing this brand. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think this food will be pizza. You can please all the people with it. Look at how many kinds of pizza you can find right now. All the toppings are good for pizza, too. It can be meat, vegetarian, with seafood. You can put almost any product in a pizza and bake it, and it'll be delicious. I really like pizza myself. And the thing is, you don't get tired of pizza. If I'm hungry, I can have a big pizza with meat and vegetables. If I want something lighter and more varied, I can have a pizza thin crust with seafood . It's as simple as that!

• Like 1

On 3/14/2018 at 12:02 AM, Dennis#MD said:

I always enjoy trying new foods but If I'd be to choose my favorite well I think its going to be chinese

My favorite one is caviar. I am happy to eat my beloved and meals with it. That is the reason why a lot of people are looking for the best places to buy their favorite food as I was looking for the caviar shop. And I found it.

• 6 months later...

As for me, I try to eat healthy, and I think it is really important. I also take some good and working supplements and vitamins like those I get from eDrugStore.com for example which are pretty good and healthy too. What do you think about such things?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like Italian food the most - pasta, pizza... So delicious! Actually, I am good at cooking but I work a lot so don't have enough time. When I am too busy, I usually order food delivery. I thought Ubereats is one of the best services but I was disappointed several times. By the way, if you want to make a complaint, here is ubereats phone number  https://ubereats.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html

• 1 month later...

The pop is what gets me. It’s a sudden, disgusting explosion of sweet vegetable juice. You’re chillin’, eating some mixed vegetables, thinking you’re safe and all of a sudden a small outburst occurs in your mouth and covers everything inside with sweet pea flavored juice and also you should check  bestvacuumflask.com with a lot of useful info.

• 1 month later...

I like to do shrimp with coffee (ye, this is an unusual recipe, but it is very cool).

1) 1lb jumbo shrimp (peeled and deveined)
2) 1 tablespoon olive oil
3) sea salt & pepper to taste
4) olive oil spray
Cup o’ Joe Rub (makes ~11 servings)
1) 1/4 cup coffee beans
2) 1.5 tablespoon smoked paprika
3) 1 teaspoon cumin
4) 1.5 tablespoon coconut sugar
5) 1 teaspoon cayenne
6) 1teaspoon allspice
Garnish:
-parsley
-lemon

1. Place the ingredients for the Cup o’ Joe rub in a high-powered blender or food processor. Pulse blend until the coffee beans are semi-blended, yet still somewhat coarse. Taste the blend to ensure it is to your liking – add more or less of certain ingredients so that you get it just right for you. Go easy on the coffee though since it can be overpowering!
2. Season the shrimp with about 1.5 tablespoon of the rub and add olive oil. Mix it together using your hands and ensure all of the shrimp has been covered in the seasoning. Add a few pinches of sea salt & pepper.
3. Set a skillet on medium high heat and spray with olive oil. When the skillet is hot, toss in the shrimp. Stir it with a spatula to ensure the shrimp is not sticking to the skillet and to ensure that both sides of the shrimp are cooked. While the shrimp is cooking, add a few more pinches of sea salt & pepper.
4. Cook until the shrimp is completely cooked, usually when it has turned pink. Garnish with parsley and lemon juice and serve immediately. They go great with salads!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It is quite difficult to answer the question what is my favorite food. Because if the food is your favorite, would you be able to eat it every day for the rest of your life? For example, I can't choose my favorite food because each food is unique and special in its own way. I'm not ready to just accept one dish as the most favorite food in the world. Food Industry companies currently provide such a large selection of food that it is simply impossible to stop at one. So I'll probably say that my favorite food is just delicious cooked food. I don't care if it's fast food or homemade pizza, I'll eat any food, as long as it's really delicious.

Guest NatalieKer
9 minutes ago, antracit said:

It is quite difficult to answer the question what is my favorite food. Because if the food is your favorite, would you be able to eat it every day for the rest of your life? For example, I can't choose my favorite food because each food is unique and special in its own way. I'm not ready to just accept one dish as the most favorite food in the world. Food Industry companies currently provide such a large selection of food that it is simply impossible to stop at one. So I'll probably say that my favorite food is just delicious cooked food. I don't care if it's fast food or homemade pizza, I'll eat any food, as long as it's really delicious.

You have a very interesting answer. However, I personally think that there is probably nothing better than pizza in this world. If there are pizza gods, then I am ready to promote the faith of the pizza gods.

According to an international survey, traditional Italian pasta was voted the most favorite food in the world, ahead of meat, rice and pizza. 
Although national dishes such as paella in Spain and schnitzel in Germany are still popular, pizza and pasta are a favorite food for many. I once read that according to a survey in 9 out of 17 countries, this Italian food was the top three favorite foods. 
While pizza is the favorite food in the United States, Australians were mostly sweet-toothed, with a preference for... chocolate. The English put steak in first place, and the Spaniards - paella. In India, they give preference to national dishes, and in Russia - meat dishes, potatoes and vegetable salads.

• Like 1