Australia’s economy is going down and under

Rate this topic

website-australian-economy.jpg

Australia recently recorded its 104th consecutive quarter of growth without a recession, breaking the record set by the Netherlands. It prompted Australia’s federal Treasurer Scott Morrison to claim that the economy was in “surprisingly good shape”. His statement is reminiscent of that old joke. How can you tell if a politician is lying? His lips are moving. 

Australia’s economy is not in good shape. Its growth has been built on demand for commodities like coal and steel from China and investment in an over-inflated property market. These dual dependencies are about to be brutally exposed. 

The exact timing and full impact of Australia’s economic tailspin is unknown. However, the precise date and exact magnitude are unnecessary to take advantage of the collapse as a trader. The circumstances that make an economic crash inevitable are already in place and it is far better to be five months early rather than five minutes late for an opportunity like this.

More details : Australia’s economy is going down and under

• 1 year later...

Selecting the broker in Forex retail market is one of the most difficult tasks for traders and especially for the new comers. A supportive trading broker is very important to run a profitable effective Forex business. With Forex4you trading broker from the early of my trading life I have been trading. I am very thankful to them that they made my Forex trading so comfortable and profitable. I am enjoying my Forex trading.

I always appreciate this kind of effort for new traders who so much eager to know about forex trading. I am with now BPRIMES who provide educational materials of forex to their clients. Basics of forex trading are so much important for many people to know about this fastest growing financial market. And for new traders who want to join this market as a forex trader, it is so significant for them.

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t think that Australian economy is going to enter into recession period. It might be that we are going to see some trend corrections due global slowdown, but recession is far away from this country. Certainly, some increased volatility on aussie is always welcomed as it brings green pips