Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
aaronpawlak

Online Forex Trading .

HI

I am live in Kuala Lumpur. I am a Student. part time job are not available so much here. But I am online froex trader. I have a XM forex broker account. Now Questions are..
1) is there a international student can do online forex trading ? 
2) in Malaysia, online forex trading is legal or illegal ?
3) when I was in Bangladesh, I invest dollar in my forex account. so can I start trading ? is there any legal problem ?
4) I trade only euro/usd ,usd/jpy,euro/gbp,gbp/usd pair. so is there any problem?
5) I am a odex worker too. I have a odex account. so odex is legal or illegal here?
Please answer me as soon as possible. its important for me.

please help

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=647876
Creative video production service

Thanks!

Edited by aaronpawlak

Dear mate, you will get your answer if you search in internet in right way. Both Odesk and forex trading is freelancing. So, you can do it from anywhere. And both are pure legitimate work. Forex is a currency trading business which you can do with a good broker like TradesFX. If you use their MT4 trading platform you can do the business from Malaysia just using your android phone or iphone.

Forex is a virtual, over the counter market is becoming a highly potential online earning source for the traders who want to earn money from home or who does not want to fall in the fulfillment of standard criteria, Forex is the largest currency market around the world facilitates foreign currency exchange trades to millions of people and traders can engage in forex trading from anywhere around the world and traders can earn money by investing small investment also. So this online currency market is gaining popularity day by day.

That's right, in forex business there is never an instant, forex risk business is very big risk, so we always routinely increase the ability of better trading in which we can trade better with understand how to manage more trading profitable when it plunges in real trading with instaforex

www.instaforex.com

If you want to make money from Forex, you should join FreshForex, because FreshForex is the best broker and leader. You will get some bonuses and don't worry, it is legal. You can choose your favorite pair, leverage, etc. Trading with FreshForex is fun.

It is protected to state that you are needy upon some new inclusion in an absolutely new trading page? Is it precise to state that you are worn out on your present broker? Surely, I have something for you and I am absolutely sure that you will love it. Let`s begin with few words about FreshForex broker. Have as a best need that it is a Russian trading broker, be that as it may it works among the entire globe.

You can rely upon their customer bolster administrations. It is offered at the two dialects: Russian and English. Everything considered, the site, be that as it may, is available on Chinese, Russian and English. To interface with the kind and charitable customer bolster delegates at FreshForex, you can impact a phone to call or form an email message.

Where to run our forex trading the way things we should run is we are always routine for the existence of learning, forex business is not an easy business, forex business is a business that has a very big risk role there, so continue to improve the ability of a better trading so that where we can trade in a way to be able to generate profits easily and consistently

www.instaforex.com

I notice that more and more different traders appear on Forex. It's cause by the fact, that the internet has now spread to the new places.

Where do we plunge in a forex business, surely we have to have the skill maximum ability, forex business is not easy business, with remind the risk is very big that exist, so where we continue to increase skill maximum ability so that where we can trading more well, and understand the course of this forex trading with profitable. And I also continue to learn to take advantage of one demo account and follow the demo contest instaforex with a goal where to be more understanding of how to manage good and true trading

www.instaforex.com