It is high time that traders should aware about the traps

Rate this topic

Several considerations have been about the selection of appropriate broker. Thousands of threads yet new traders are not able to recognize that imaginary bonus offers are some tarps of scam brokers. Please try to evaluate your trading position and select the trading platform as per your trading requirements. For example: I have chosen a regulated broker AAFX since it is providing me lowest zero spread plus re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade execution which I am in need as a scalper.

Forex broker can be the ultimate sustain for a retail; small scale currency trader. But now with the existence of scam brokers the selection of trading platform is now becoming difficult for any forex trader. Thereby the two aspects I always prefer while selecting my broker is the regulation plus a high security of funds along with the flexible trading facilities like lower spread; good leverage and re-quote and slippage free timely trade executions all the time.

• 10 months later...

For retail, small scale currency trader, Forex broker can be the ultimate sustain. But now, for any Forex trader the selection of trading platform is becoming very difficult with the existence of scam brokers. Forex4you is a secure and regulated trading broker which I select. Because along with the flexible trading facilities like- well timed trade execution all the time, here I also get re-quote and slippage technical platform with high security service by 24/7.

A broker in the past was considered an individual member of a profession and often worked at a special agency known as a brokerage house. I have faced so many problems with different brokers when I was new in trading. But when I joined Bprimes they made my trading life so simple and easy. With the advent of the internet, many brokers have allowed their clients to access accounts and trade through electronic platforms and computer applications.