$88.8 No-Deposit New Year Bonus - JustForex

Rate this topic

$88.8 No-Deposit New Year Welcome Bonus. Received previous free welcome bonuses of JustForex to any of their trading accounts earlier can get $88.8 free-No-Deposit Bonus.

$88.8 Free Welcome Bonus Rules:

Only the clients who haven't received previous welcome bonuses of JustForex to any of their trading accounts earlier can get 88,8$ Welcome Bonus.

One client can open only one Welcome Standard account and get the Welcome Bonus in the amount of 88,8 USD only once.

Only the residents of the People's Republic of China (China), Republic of China (Taiwan), Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and Macao Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China can participate in the 88,8$ Welcome Bonus promotion.

To get the 88,8$ Welcome Bonus the trader needs to register Back Office (if hasn't registered yet) and open Welcome Standard account. The bonus funds will be credited to the account automatically. Please note that while opening the Welcome account it is required to verify the current telephone number

Source: http://www.fxallnews.com/view/forex-no-deposit-bonus/no-deposit-new-year-bonus

• 10 months later...

Bonus is an important facility which is given by the Forex brokers to their clients. Bonus helps the trader to earn extra profit. But traders should consider this while selecting the broker because there are many scam brokers. I have selected Forex4you broker who have deposit bonus offer to their regular clients that starts from 5%-25%. I get 25% deposit bonus which help me to make extra money from my Forex business.

• 2 weeks later...

The fundamental analysis of forex trading is based on the consideration of trends as they are caused by events, politics and economics. A currency is issued by a given country of countries. I am fundamental speculator and trade with Bprimes. I am getting latest news of events, politics and economics which are very much helpful for me to plan my trades. Getting real news is one of the main catalyst for my successful trades.