Bitcoin mania: Join the rush or beware the bubble?

website-article-trading-bitcoin.jpg

When the Wall Street Journal’s headline reads Bitcoin: Even Grandma Wants In On The Action you can’t ignore it.

Bitcoin’s price swings have been prompting volatility-starved investors to join the biggest speculative boom since the 1990s dotcom fever. 

Just six minutes into Bitcoin futures trading, the contract expiring in January which opened at $15,000 rose to $16,600.  Trading on Monday morning (December 11th) in London the contract was changing hands at $17,500. Bitcoin itself was at $16,635.05 according to CoinDesk. Right now there is no hotter ticket having started 2017 at $968.23.

More details : Bitcoin mania: Join the rush or beware the bubble?

I think forex future is moving towards bitcoins investment. It has many advantages. You do not need any money to invest just invest into bitcoins. I have invested in Bitcoins with TopFX24. Because as the virtual currency it has possibilities to being hacked. That’s why I choose a platform which is 100% secured. This trading broker not only good for forex but also very supportive in other financial trading like stocks, bonds commodities, indices, ETFs etc.

I dare to suppose that all the bitcoin owners will get very much upset in a couple of years, when a bitcoin gets devaluated. It has happened recently, when the annoncement of China caused bitcoin crash. If at least one country makes announcements to ban cryptocurrency, the bitcoin is unlikely to survive. 

In this competitive world; forex traders have to be very alert and cautious before engaging in any currency exchange trading whether they are trading real or Crypto currencies like BTC. Many people are actively making investment in these online currencies but they should be well prepared before engaging in this newest investment field. Though BTC has been developed long before; it is now becoming popular as a Crypto currency. As now the value of BTC is already decreasing be aware of the fact and make trading wisely.

Archived