Which broker do you use?

Rate this topic

This is a nice topic though, Johnylve89. And this is one of the frequently asked questions on forums. All of us, before even entering the world of trading, must find a suitable partner (broker) that we can rely on. My criteria for finding one is that it ensures security, transparency, and integrity to your fundsand comfort for its large operation compared to other online markets. Plus, it must be easy to use and understand.  Additional factors I might consider is their services like Education Center and trading tools that you can't find on other platforms.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

A trader should pick a suitable broker to trade in the forex market. Without a suitable broker it is quite difficult to invest in the huge market. Broker can be the well wisher for any trader. But Broker has to be good. Wrong broker can create difficulties in trading. As a trader, I choose TP Global FX as my broker. It provides low spreads and high leverage. The trading strategy is quite easy.

• 3 months later...

One of the first steps towards the investing world is selecting the right share broker. This becomes exceptionally crucial when you are a beginner and want to optimise your returns. Be it intraday trading, currency, or currency derivatives, and the broker plays an essential role in connecting the investors with the share market.

However, with the rising number of brokerage firms in the country, it has become challenging for the newbies to find an appropriate share broker who helps in achieving the investment goals at some point. For making the right choice and smartly, you must consider the following factors –

·         Carry out a comprehensive background check of the firm.

·         Keep a close tab of the minimum balance needed to open the brokerage account.

·         Choose between full-service and discount brokers.

·         One of the crucial factors while selecting a share broker is the commission factor.

·         Their trading platform should be seamless and user-friendly.

·         A broker that offers excellent customer support service holds an upper hand.

The best share brokers in the country currently are –

·         Zerodha

·         ICICI Direct

·         HDFC Securities

·         Upstox

Angel Broking

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/20/2018 at 9:07 AM, JohnyIve89 said:

Hey traders. Tell me please what are the criteria for you that are prevalent in choosing a broker? It's regulation, demo-accounts or instant withdrawals maybe?

you can visit piprebate site

They have got rebates up to 90% on all your trades. So it doesn't matter anymore that you win or lose!
the important fact is that they provide any brokers you want

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey Jhony! Hope you're having a fantastic day!

So about the question, in which you've asked that which broker are we currently using, (Did I get that right? Lol, I hope so!) so I'm now currently using AssetsFX as my personal broker and there are a lot of reasons behind it mostly personal ones cause I'm more comfortable with them comparing any other broker as they are SUPER transparent an offers an ultra-wide range of trading accessories. 

Have a great day!

I chose Forexchief for some very good reasons, among many things I have found their diversified means of funding and withdrawal to be hassle free with no commission, they have good promotions and bonuses. I was particularly grateful for the viable 100% welcome bonus. And most importantly, they are regulated and licensed.

You can definitely add them to your list of those to consider!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2022 at 1:02 PM, colin08 said:

I chose Forexchief for some very good reasons, among many things I have found their diversified means of funding and withdrawal to be hassle free with no commission, they have good promotions and bonuses. I was particularly grateful for the viable 100% welcome bonus. And most importantly, they are regulated and licensed.

You can definitely add them to your list of those to consider!

Their bonuses are pretty impressive I must say, especially their trading credits. The trading credits are termless and interest-free, and can be used as Equity when effecting forex trading. The only  condition I noticed for getting a trading credit is an account replenishment with own funds.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2018 at 10:37 AM, JohnyIve89 said:

Hey traders. Tell me please what are the criteria for you that are prevalent in choosing a broker? It's regulation, demo-accounts or instant withdrawals maybe?

I check for swaps, spreads and slippage and also other costs if present. Their impact accumulates slowly but introduces great difference in results when you check monthly or yearly returns. 

On 6/22/2022 at 12:22 PM, Breed said:

Their bonuses are pretty impressive I must say, especially their trading credits. The trading credits are termless and interest-free, and can be used as Equity when effecting forex trading. The only  condition I noticed for getting a trading credit is an account replenishment with own funds.

This is true, one thing I have enjoyed about the various options of bonuses and promotions they have is that I rarely think of using  high leverage or even using it at all. this is so because there is the welcome bonus, the trading credits, rebate program and more.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2018 at 10:37 AM, JohnyIve89 said:

My top criteria is spreads that's why I chose Hotforex, their spreads on majors are razor thin, most of the time and beat competitors too

On 7/4/2022 at 12:37 PM, colin08 said:

This is true, one thing I have enjoyed about the various options of bonuses and promotions they have is that I rarely think of using  high leverage or even using it at all. this is so because there is the welcome bonus, the trading credits, rebate program and more.

Yeah, but I generally do not rely on the bonuses from them but their trading credits. Forexchief trading credit which offers up to 70% of the amount of all deposits has been really helpful, this is definitely a good incentive from them.