coin for favor

Guest Emmanuel

Guest Emmanuel

Coins4Favors is the global marketplace and platform app for users to search and offer small mini-job services („favors“). It is driven by combining a location based smartphone app with blockchain technology to allow an instant and secure payment method through its unique ERC20 based token: The FavorCoins. That’s www.coins4favors.com

What is the targeted market? The targeted market is the on-demand service market. With 2.5 billion smartphone users worldwide, the huge market is facing a new era in that users demand “instant gratification” and are permanently online. Global players like Uber and Airbnb have laid the ground for a new disruption of the global service market but fail to reach the non-standardized mini-service market. What is the problem we solve in this market? No global-oriented platform of today offers a marketplace for mini-jobs especially in remote locations, though the need for such small favors is obvious. They can be simple „Take a picture for me in a remote location“, or „Look for my lost bag“ to more complex tasks such as „I will be in street X in 15 minutes – keep a parking spot available for me“. There are unlimited possibilities for favors defined by the users, as they occur unplanned in daily life. Finally, no global-oriented service platform, regardless of the service offered, has yet focused on blockchain technology and its obvious advantages: instant safe payment between users and decentralization, leading to independence of the platform of credit card companies and other payment service providers and their processes. This will allow to turn everyone into a potential service seeker or provider by allowing to identify and find potential transaction partners and overcome the barrier of compensation especially if the favor is in a remote location.

How can Coins4Favors solve this problem? READ MORE……now........http://www.coins4favors.com/docs/C4F_Whitepaper.pdf

So Join our website now and get the benefit through it

www.coins4favors.com

Archived