Forex4You - www.forex4you.com

Rate this topic

FOREX4YOU

A company with innovation philosophy

The vision for our services is to contribute to the global change in the online trading industry — bringing more transparency and making trading truly accessible to all.

Forex4you started in 2007 with own vision in the industry

E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc. started off in 2007 with the launch of its founders’ first online trading service under the trademark Forex4you. Young, energetic and ready to succeed, we worked towards a vision of making a difference in the industry.

Launched social trading service Share4you in 2013

As we steadily grew every year, introducing newly developed technology and expanding our services, in 2013 we launched the social trading service Share4you, which allows anyone to become a participant in the financial markets. It was one of the pioneering projects in the industry before the online social trading boom took hold a year after.

In 2016 introduced our own liquidity aggregator and order execution technology - MarketPlace.

We continuously invest in technology to improve our services and products and as the result in 2016 we launched MarketPlace - our own liquidity aggregator and order execution technology. Software that aggregates offers from various liquidity providers and chooses the best BID/ASK prices and transmits them to the clients’ terminals. This way execution of client requests is always done at the best available prices. And this technology has given us the ability to create our own WebTrader, mobile applications and installable platform on all PC's.

License information

E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc (“E-GLOBAL”) is authorized and licensed by the Financial Services Commission FSC under the Securities and Investment Business Act, 2010 (“SIBA”) in the British Virgin Islands (“BVI”). This has been acquired due to E-GLOBAL’s intentions to become a fully licensed company and secure the investment brokerage services to the customers.

Which program is a better fit?

Promoting Share4you and Forex4you you are entitled to benefit from either of our three partner programs. Become part of our success!
For partners with promotional capacity of a website, popular blog or a social media account.

Affiliate Program
Benefit from a three-level program. Earn from the clients of partners and their sub-partners.
If you attract another partner you will receive a 16.7% commission on all earnings generated by that partner. And it gets even better — when that 

partner signs up other partners, you will receive a 5.6% commission on all earnings generated by that sub-partner.

Agent program
Receive 65% of the spread and 65% of the order opening commission. Earn up to 75% if your clients’ monthly traded amount is over 1000 lots!

Pro STP Markup program
You can choose how much your attracted clients will pay you. Amounts available $2, $7, $15, $30, $40 or $50 per one traded lot.
This program is available only for Pro STP accounts.

Forex4you © Copyright 2007-2018 E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.

• 3 weeks later...

50% Cashback Program
GET BACK 50% FROM PAID SPREAD AND COMMISSION

Trade as you traded before and get back 50% of paid spread and commission. Available for those who don’t have active deposit credit bonus.

Up to $10 back per lot on EUR/USD trades Spread & commission rebate Valid for non-partner clients No time limit

How to get it?
All you need to do is switch your real trading account to the “Cashback” service. In order to activate the «Cashback» option login to your Trader Room and proceed to the “My funds” section and choose tab “Bonus offers”. Click on button “Get rebate bonus”.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forex4you Opens the Gateway to Crypto Trading

sV5mg4L.png

Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum. Want to trade some of the most popular cryptocurrency trading assets around? Now you can, as Forex4you has given you direct access to crypto trading from your existing trading account.

Why Trade Crypto with Forex4you?

Lowest commissions at just 0.3% per order. Access to most popular cryptocurrencies. Suitable for beginners and pros with our user-friendly platform. Speculate on the crypto price movements, rather than buying them outright. Trade with leverage up to 1:5

That means you can trade cryptocurrencies right away!

PUb7ewN.png

We are delighted to announce that we have won the prestigious Le Fonti IAIR Awards ® for Best Broker 2018. As past award-winners in both 2013 and 2017, we have stood shoulder to shoulder with corporate giants, with previous Le Fonti winners including Panasonic, IBM and Goldman Sachs to name just a few.

Le Fonti IAIR Awards® celebrate corporate innovation and excellence and unlike many broker awards are completely subjective, honoring only those companies with true leadership qualities.

But which one is better, f4y or Forexee ? Because I'm working now with Forexee and everything is perfect. I have a fast money back, all the administrative procedures are done with a full support from their side and their team is ready to work 24/7 with me. Also, they have some nice features for the beginners, but I didn't try them

Guest andengireng

Forex4you website is blocked in my country, it's makes me afraid of trading with Forex4you, I don't want to lose my money. I think Forex4you did something bad, so thay just get block. So, it is better if I go find another forex broker that reliable and not blocked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Economic calendar

o7cv6GJ.png

The Economic calendar will help you not only follow a wide range of major economic events that 
continuously move the market but also make the right investment decisions.

Why should I use it?

It’s reliable. You can trust it.
It’s the most complete, accurate and timely economic calendar of the Forex market. We have a dedicated 

team of economists and journalists who update all the data 24h a day, 5 days a week.

PAMM SERVICE

4KcJhAQ.png

PAMM is a partnership where you bring the capital to be invested and the trader brings their time and expertise to manage that investment for you. Just open a PAMM investment account, transfer the investment amount you’d like to start with, and let an experienced trader do the investing work for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex4you is Turning 11!

yWNlqSI.png

To our loyal clients and friends, we couldn’t have done it without you. It’s been quite a year!

Here is just a small taste of some of our milestones from this year:

Opened a second office in Thailand, Chiang Mai
Received IAIR award “Forex Broker of the Year South East Asia”
Launched our new partner website
Launched the all-new Forex4you website
Launched our own trading platforms on desktop and web
Opened gateway to crypto trading
Received Le Fonti IAIR Award “Forex broker of the Year”
Launched new Share4you website and Share4you mobile application

As a trader at Forex4you, you will already know that we are constantly innovating, as well as through our technology and offering, we are always running new contests, trading competitions and new and exciting promotions.

Here’s to the next 11 years!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

VPS hosting

MAKE THE MOST OF TRADING WITH EXPERT ADVISORS
For automatic trading with expert advisors on MT4 terminal. In cooperation with a
leading hosting services provider Plug & Cloud we offer VPSs to our clients with
special prices.

Free trial
Attractive tariffs
24/7 technical support
Ideal for EAs

9yXDoos.png

Forex4you offers Autochartist plugin for MetaTrader 4 for free.

ZXefYXI.png

The Autochartist MetaTrader Plugin is filtered by your market watch list in your MT4 platform and presents all relevant trading opportunities over multiple timeframes.

One click on the “View” button automatically opens the correct chart, the correct time frame; the trading opportunity overlayed; the forecast region together with past opportunities.

Also automatically mapped is Autochartist volatility analysis to help set realistic exit levels based on expected market volatility.

Subscribe to receive e-mails with an outlook of the markets over the next 24-48 hours.