Forex4You - www.forex4you.com

Rate this topic

• 3 weeks later...

I can not believe in Forex 4 you, because when I get some trouble with my account, the customer service is very slow respond, so I remind to make any deposit in Forex 4 you, I am afraid if something bad will strike me like my money is gone or I will get banned immediately. Please fix your problem first Forex 4 you. !!

• 1 month later...

Forex4you welcomes all Lao clients and partners!

Today, Forex is the biggest and most liquid market in the world.
It represents a huge opportunity for anyone, and we believe that it should be accessible by all.
That is why we’re committed to providing top-tier services to our valued users in the Southeast Asia region.
With your trust and support, we were able to become one of the region’s leading forex brokers.
As we continue to grow, many of our users from Laos have requested that we extend our award-winning services to their country.
We’re extremely happy and excited to announce today that our Forex4you products and services are now available in Laos.
Now, our Lao clients will be able to enjoy the same high-quality services that are already available in Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia and India!

xbHSITB.png

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A Welcome Surprise For Our 2 Millionth Account Holder!

We’ve hit the 2 millionth mark for trading accounts opened at Forex4you!
This is an important milestone for us, thanks to all our partners and clients.
As a mark of appreciation, we’re giving away USD5,000 to our 2 millionth account holder (account no.: 66******473) based in Thailand. Congratulations! Your reward has been credited into your account, and we’ll be in touch with you soon. Together, let us achieve even greater milestones in time to come!3AqdV1P.png.7851366a8a64f66286b10ba58cfdc6a1.png

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forex4you is Asia’s Best Forex Broker 2020!

We’re Asia’s Best Forex Broker
Says Global Banking & Finance Review

We’re proud to announce that Forex4you has won the Best Forex Broker Asia 2020 award, which further recognizes our commitment toward excellent customer service.

Thanks for the pat on our shoulders!

Thank you for being our valued client in our sprawling community of over 2 million traders worldwide.

With your encouragement, we’ll strive to do even better to meet your needs and build many more milestones together with you.

jddZEBA.png

• 4 weeks later...

Season’s Greetings from Forex4you 

Light Up the Spirit of Christmas!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
This festive season, revel in the spirit of Christmas with love, hope and close family bonds.
Have a merry Christmas, and above all, a great new year ahead!
YTHKBT7.png

From all of us at
Forex4you & Share4you

• 2 months later...

Forex4you Milestones in 2020 

At Forex4you, our clients and partners are the inspiration for our growth. We work very hard to serve you in the best way possible. Despite the challenges that 2020 brought, we managed to achieve a few big milestones- all thanks to you!

1.We were named the “”Best Forex Broker, Asia”” by Global Banking & Finance Review
2.Our partner program was awarded the “”Best Forex Affiliate Program”” by AtoZ Markets
3.We reached 2,000,000 opened client accounts
4.We exceeded 1,000,000,000 total orders executed
5.Trading volume increased for 45% comparing to 2019 and reached 2,5 mln lots benchmark
6.We paid out over $26,000,000 in commissions to our partners

Without your support, none of this would have been possible!
We enter 2021 excited to keep serving you and to achieve even greater heights!

The Forex4you Team

ZpALfQi.png

• 1 month later...

0% fees for Neteller & Skrill

All your withdrawals through Neteller and Skrill will no longer incur any fees or charges!

Promotion period
From 01.06.2020 onwards

Offer
The withdrawal fees of 2% for Neteller and 1% for Skrill will be reduced to 0%!

97VsrIk.png

• 4 months later...

At Forex4you, we’re always focused on the needs and successes of our clients and partners alike, and it’s great to be recognized for that! This year, we are honored to receive the titles of Best forex Broker Asia 2021 and Best Affiliate Partnership Program Asia 2021 by the International Investor Magazine, as well as the Best Trading Conditions 2021 by FxDailyInfo.com.

This was only possible thanks to your support and trust throughout the years. We will continue to bring you nothing but the very best services and features. Let’s look forward to greater success together in the years to come!
EVL7iz5.png

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...