Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
taichinhhanaHN

What 2018 cars are you most excited about?

I always liked electric cars, I think they are the future. Some countries have already signed an agreement that they will completely switch to electric transport by a certain year.

I'm definitely excited about some new cars I'm going to rent online. It's a really cheap way to do it, considering how little money you're going to spend. I'm even thinking of renting a car for a tour in the US.

On 3/27/2019 at 4:14 PM, NicoLila said:

I'm definitely excited about some new cars I'm going to rent online. It's a really cheap way to do it, considering how little money you're going to spend. I'm even thinking of renting a car for a tour in the US.

I agree with you, renting a car online is much better and more convenient. I have been renting a car at Avis Denver airport online for several years , because I often fly there for work. It's great, no queues, chose, paid online and the car is already waiting for you to arrive.

I am definitely excited about Tesla cars and all their innovation. Even more so, I would rather start selling my car with this website and save for a new Tesla car coming out, although I am not the fan of the situation that is going on around their former director. In other words, I am all pro selling used cars and replacing them with new ones for there to be less air pollution.  What cars are you all excited about?