Bitcoin mania: Is it too late to join the rush?

website-article-bitcoin.jpg

When the Wall Street Journal runs a headline that reads Bitcoin: Even Grandma Wants In On The Action, you’re simply compelled to find out more about the stand-out cryptocurrency that is grabbing all the attention. 

For months now, Bitcoin’s rapid price swings have been prompting volatility-starved investors to join the biggest speculative boom since the dotcom fever in the 1990s. 

In the six minutes following the start of Bitcoin futures trading, the contract expiring in January which opened at $15,000 rose to $16,600.  Trading on Monday morning (December 11th) in London the contract was changing hands at $17,500. Bitcoin itself was at $16,635.05 according to CoinDesk. Right now there is no hotter ticket having started 2017 at $968.23. 

The temptation to join the rush is tempered by the fear that its value is being driven purely on speculation and that the bubble is about to burst. 

More details : Bitcoin mania: Is it too late to join the rush?

Web traders are very happy to get Forex4you as this broker provide a wide range of web trading platform to all over the world. This broker provides Full featured web-based Forex software which is one of the unique proprietary technologies to access the financial market easily.  It’s a great opportunity to become a client of this broker and now I can set my own equity limit for necessary order closing plus full trading control with the slippage option to set the slippage limit which suites my trading strategy.

TopFX24 is good for web trading platform. I am very lucky that I am getting wide range of trading facilities from them. They have the most recent trading hype Bitcoins. Now trader can invest in Bitcoins. Trader can also use forex robot here. I am getting more than 2100 trading instruments and 50 trading pair’s facility in their trading platform. The most important thing is I am getting 100% security of my funds in their swap free account.

Guest andengireng

Do you have any bitcoin? Do you want to feel the brand new trading of bitcoin? You should join FreshForex and start trading Bitcoin (BTC/USD CFD trading ) Bonus for me, because I am a FreshForex client so I get rebate 100% of spread on loss bitcoin trades to all the clients (including me) who apply for Megarebate 2.0! Guys, you have to try this.

Archived