forex market

Rate this topic

Forex is n online investment market. Trader can trade from anywhere they want. It is a very high risky market place. In order to make money from it trader have to be skilled. Now I am a professional trading in Forex market. Now I am trading with a non dealing desk broker called CapitalsTrade. It is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is the best broker for the scalper.

• 3 months later...

According to our trading understanding we the traders basically choose our trading brokers, in my trading career I have chosen LQDFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. From my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time and that’s why I have chosen this STP trading platform which does not restrict any kinds of trading strategies with scalping and hedging.  So,  I always feel comfortable when scalping practically.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Forex market is so bigger than other market. You can easily make money by investing you capital. To be a successful trader you have to choose a good broker. I'm trading with ForexChief. They have low spread and fast withdrawal process. I'm trading with this broker from last 3 years didn't got any problem till now. If you want you can try.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2018 at 1:25 AM, Fx Mental said:

Honestly sparking, I am not willing to trade with any kinds of Bonus offer. Because I have seen according to my trading experience the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many kinds of restrictions.,  

I like your decision but differ on your reason. The reason free money is bad because people tend to look for it once they take it. In some way it destroys their mindset to invest.

If we want to lead a secure and safety trading life with certainly first of all we the traders have to choose the credible broker which always guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies.  So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.      

Get rich with small investment in Forex Signal. we providing the best recommendation in Forex Signals with the help of experts team that can propose you in Malaysia FOREX market and gives Forex trading Signals with high accuracy and profitability. The forex market requires the least amount of capital to start day trading, trades 24 hours a day (during the week) and offers intraday trading signals/recommendation/advice in major currency pairs like EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/JPY, EUR/CHF and others Currency trading signals in Malaysia.

Really Forex is too much tough for the traders who are in particularly newbie. So, obviously a new trader should work hard to achieve the market easily. they should make a best strategy for themselves . they should spend most of their time in analyzing Forex market because it will increase their knowledge of analysis.  They also should practice much on demo account to make their trading easy. Then they should choose a right and reputed broker for them .

• 2 years later...

A trader has to be discipline for trading. This is one of the most important trading wisdoms that trader should master. Lack of discipline leads to trading mistakes. If you make a lot of mistakes and loss, recovering from that loss is quite impossible. My broker Forex4you provide me all the essential tips to make me discipline in trading. I also always exercise discipline for trading.

A good broker or reliable broker is the most important thing for a trader. Without a reliable broker, you can't earn profits from the forex market. A good broker helps a lot to earn maximum profits from the forex market. After much research, I found a reliable broker TP Global FX. They are very reliable. They never make disappointment to their client. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one. They are very supportive and helpful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Before dive into the largest decentralized market place you need to get enough education about forex trading. Forex education helps you to ensure the profit. Without the education of forex, it is not possible to make profit from this largest decentralized market place. Before starting forex trading, you can practise by a demo account.  It will help you to know about all the techniques of forex. I am currently trading with Tpglobalfx. I also opened a demo account to learn about forex. It helped me to know all the basic things about forex practically and easily.

• 1 month later...
On 3/11/2021 at 12:56 AM, David Max said:

Before dive into the largest decentralized market place you need to get enough education about forex trading. Forex education helps you to ensure the profit. Without the education of forex, it is not possible to make profit from this largest decentralized market place. Before starting forex trading, you can practise by a demo account.  It will help you to know about all the techniques of forex. I am currently trading with Tpglobalfx. I also opened a demo account to learn about forex. It helped me to know all the basic things about forex practically and easily.

In the business of Forex Trading we will have to understand that if we are using a Reliable Trading system then we would be able to generate the Profits.