learning forex trading

Rate this topic

First important rule about forex trading is learning. Without healthy knowledge of it none can make consistently profit from it. I am a professional forex trader and I am still using demo account beside real account. Demo account helps me to practice trading and test my trading ability. Now I am trading a non dealing desk broker called CapitalsTrade. it has its regulation and licensed in forex market.

In this forex trading run is indeed where the way to be run is we must always stages in the process of learning, reminds a risk that there is a very large, so there will never be an instant to run this forex tarding, need a process where it must be learning step by step for the purpose of facilitating more profitable trading performance

On 2/3/2018 at 10:11 AM, dangthuong said:

If we stop learning then there will be no knowledge improvement.

Right, even experienced trader also need to keep learning. Beside that, when trading try to maximize tools which have been provided by broker. A trader needs manytools to makesuccessful predictions in price movementsof different currency pairs in the CFDs market. FXB Trading provides the appropriate resourcesto enable traders to see the current situation of the daily forex market; in this way, they can gain a better understanding of the currency pairs that experience ups and downs due to economic reasons. Its website offers an economic calendar so traders can viewglobal economic news and events.The Market news section givesa daily reviewabout the lateststock market, financial and business news and this gives traders a definite advantage over others in the forex market.

Learning is the key to success in this forex business. Forex business need a process where to be able to get the benefits, because remind the existing risks are very large, so continue to strive in learning and learning to be able to trade with better and more profitable

To do in the process of learning it is the way where things we must run, forex business is not an instant where on the run, but where the forex business is very large there, so traders routine in the preparation and readiness to maximize the ability to better trade where we can trade with understanding for the benefit gained

Where to learn it is the way things should be run as well as possible, forex business is not an easy or instant business, but the existing risk forex business is very big, so we continue to improve the ability of a better trading for which can trade in able to get maximum result when plunge in real trading with instaforex

When you open a simple demo-account, the broker is not that important, as the aim is to understand the forex market, to learn how to trade and use the platform properly. But after that the broker is worth choosing, as a trader is likely to understand what principles are important for evaluating brokers.

Guest gaban

In learning it is the way things we should run on a regular basis, forex business is not an easy or instant business, forex business is reminiscent of the huge risks that exist, so continue to increase the ability of a better trading so that where can be able to trade successfully trading better

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.  

image.png

In the present world from any other profession Forex trading is most comfortable and suitable to earn money in a proper way, but you have make sure some mandatory rules for that . but practically mostly traders are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge which is the key to success in this volatile trading place. Besides good trading knowledge it is also important to ensure proper trading plan , money management , risk management and obviously a reliable support from a credible trading broker.

I would recommend demo trading for all newbie but as an old trader I get bored of the demo sometimes and I’ve not look back since cause I can use mini account to trade and practice but i no longer need to practice since I have gained a lot of experience in the real market since then so I do not use demo cause its kind of boning but newbie should never pass up that chance because it will help them out significantly to gain more experiences and knowledge and to make mistakes as well. We all need to pass up all of those mistakes with fake virtual money rather than real money for sure.

• 5 years later...