Mtrading - my trading experience 

Rate this topic

Anyway, I found out about this broker on one forum. On the broker's site I saw quite some rather interesting information, that if I am to deposit $400 or more on my account, then in the case of draining the money they will return them to me, the maximum sum to be payed back is $200. Anyway, this topic got me intrigued, so I deposited $400 and filed a request to participate, especially sisnce at the beginning of the month (Feb 2nd) nonfarm will be released, that's where I'm going to risk! I'll write back, no matter what the outcome will be...

• 3 weeks later...

Anyway, nothing worked, I never liked trading on the news and once again have been reassured of this. I caught a loss! But the broker compensated the loss. They didn't deceive me, although it so much looked like a scam... it seemed too good to be true. All in all it's a decent company, but for now I won't trade here, because the current broker with whom I conduct most of my trading satisfies me.

On 17.02.2018 at 10:33 PM, t158harris said:

Hi, It sound interesting and I am looking forwards to see if you have got the success. I am happy with my current trading platform but it will be nice if I can try some new platform also.

Thanks!

cfd trade

I couldn't manage to check the return, the deal started bringing profit, so I got lucky. Speaking of the desire to try something new – it’s good, I always do it myself. If you spend too much time doing the same thing, you’ll never know if there’s anything better.

• 3 weeks later...

From the beginning of my trading career I am still with scalping. I try to do simple trading and for this I have selected TradesFX. This is a regulated trading platform and giving me 100% security with all necessary trading support. They have 1: 500 leverage facility, tight trading spreads, smart bridge technology for hedging, over 2100 trading pairs, 50 currency pair support. So, I have never tried any other broker for my trading.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Forex trading is a nice career and to build up career with the help of Forex several elements are needed to have. The first priority goes to broker. I was a small investors and by the recommendation of some experienced traders I selected Trade12 with their wide range of deposit bonus and still I am trading with the broker. The never create problem while withdrawing money besides the cash back withdrawl money in just time.

YoutradeFx is a real Scam broker. I am already 3 months trying to close my account and recover my money, but they don't reply E-mails, they don't respond telephone. They offer to you managed account and present you the Account Manager to make you open the account, they offer 5 % to 10 % profit in this managed account once you open the Account manager make you lose all the trades. It is impossible to make they stop trade your account to avoid losses. After 3 months I couldn't receive back money from one other account I had and I decide to close.

• 4 weeks later...

Kindly don't go to Alfa Financials. I believed them as I met their individual in a wedding in addition to the reality she said it was the Sheikha's organization influenced me to feel safe. All things considered, she deceived my face, first she said that they would just trade with 4000 us and the other 16k will be protected however that wasn't the situation. When I faced her she took all the wording to my face so I couldn't take after, and it finished as I misjudged they entire introduction, despite the fact that I reconfirm about how much cash they will trade with a few times. An extremely proficient extortion broker.

Have you finally figured out YoutradeFx? Not a good situation, it's a pity you're in trouble. Wait and see how things turn out and be in touch. How about creating a thread on the forum with this topic? 

on the topic: I was impressed with MTrading. The mobile version of the platform is finally released. I thought it would never happen.

I trade on MTrading, but I can't give any advice. Everyone has their own opinion on this matter. Just some info: there are two account types – m.premium, m.platinum – with $100 and $1,000 deposits; the spreads are average by market; the platform is comfortable; the analytics is great.

You need to believe in your strategy and if you have the best strategy among the others then you can get success on every platform. You need to work as hard as possible. There is a much sweet reward for the hardword in the form of good money on the Forex market. Are you ready for eating it?

Without working with a good medium it can be actually very hard for the currency exchange traders to ensure good profit since traders will require trading platforms that will ensure regulations; customized trading facilities plus timely trade executions. By keeping all these in my minds; I am working with a reliable; trusted and regulated broker AAFX to receive a good trading experience and it is ensuring me lowest zero spread; a high leverage of 1:2000; re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions; security of funds through regulations.