Patience may pay off for General Electric traders

Rate this topic

website-general-electric.jpg

Many analysts expect General Electric (GE) to exceed their profit expectations when they post their third quarter earnings report on October 20, as it has done in eight of the last nine quarters. However, there is also a high expectation that its share price will fall as it has done for the past seven quarters after earnings results are released. 

Fears over a dividend cut have eased since last week – which would have led to an investor exodus and a serious drop in share value – but there still seems to be a lot of work to do for recently appointed CEO John Flannery who is overseeing restructuring and reorganising efforts. 

“A dividend cut could crush the stock as retail investors flee, but maintaining it gives GE little or no excess cash to grow,” Jeffrey Sprague, an analyst at Vertical Research Partners, said last week. “GE has continued to shrink the company but it has not proportionally shrunk the dividend.” 

More details : Patience may pay off for General Electric traders

• 1 year later...

Patient is one of the best weapons of Forex trader. As Forex is very challenging field and traders need to be very patient to trade well. We can’t take decisions on an angry mind; we always need to be cool minded. Forex4you is my broker that gives me fluent and comfortable trading environment. In their super cool trading platform I never face any technical error and their expert assistance helps me to overcome my weakness.

• 1 month later...

For scalping, we need two basic supports from broker apart from the permission of trading scalping. I am a scalper and I know what is most needed from a broker to do scalping. My broker BPRIMES allowing me for scalping and providing all necessary facilities which are essential for scalping. Their trading spreads are comparatively quite low also I did not face any slippage problem yet with them. They are enough for me.

There is no way to deny those tips and tricks we found in forex forums, blogs, articles, in books, internet, from professional traders and YouTube videos. As a trader, I think there is no end of learning foreign exchange business. FXLinked Provides you with high security through your trading experience, secure Funding and Withdrawal Methods, secure Members Area , secure trading servers and security on clients transactions. I always looking for tips and tactics what I can apply in my trades. Also I found a good quality broker who got my back and right here for me whenever I need.

Traders are now receiving the opportunities to work with any trading field since diverse types of financial markets have been established. But no matter what is your favored financial field, you need to perform steadily and competently. By this means it is not easier to carry out trading activities successfully if a trader can’t hold patience. On the whole, the patient traders will receive the good remuneration in any field.