Catalunya independence bid plunges Spain into crisis

catalonia-website.jpg

In response, Madrid passed measures to take direct control over the region and called for regional elections for December 21, but these measures will be tested as it’s unclear whether politicians and civil servants of the region will accept direct rule being imposed on them.

On Sunday Spain’s prime minister, Mariano Rajoy, sacked Catalan president, Carles Puigdemont, who now faces up to 30 years in jail for his role in the regional parliament’s declaration of independence.

The result was greeted with joy by pro-independence supporters gathered outside the parliament in Barcelona under the slogan “Let’s make the Republic”, hoping to put pressure on the parliament to act.

more details : Catalunya independence bid plunges Spain into crisis

Different broker offers different facilities to their clients. I saw many brokers but no one can satisfy me with their offers or facilities accept one, and that is Forex4you. I like there withdraw and deposit system. They provide very fast withdraw and minimum deposit starting from 1 cent which I got attract them very much, so I select them to lead my comfortable trading career. I like to trade with excellency of my broker so I got them really suitable for me.

Everyone expects a trustworthy broker with a view to run trading well. Without having a reputed broker every trader passes his days with a great fear because if any problem is held then the broker use to responds at a late. So as a result of this traders need to face an uncertainty about trading, regulation and security of funding. With FreshForex I have the high security of funding as they use several reputed bank accounts and maintain adept fund manager indeed.
It is the best broker I've been with so far. Fast and easy withdrawals and deposits on accounts. best place for traders. Also don't forget to mention the supportive and responsive chat support they have. The best firm to join without hesitation.

Archived