Advantages of forex trading

web-Advantages-of-Forex-trading.jpg

Forex is an acronym for Foreign Exchange Markets. Forex is also represented by the symbol FX which is a familiar term among investors, bankers and stock brokers across the world. The Foreign Exchange Market or currency market is a global, decentralized market for trading of currencies. The principal participants in the FX market are major international banks.

Financial centers around the world offer buyers and sellers a convenient platform for trading in currencies. In addition, the FX market operates on several levels.

The unique advantages of FX trading.

24 hour market
FX trading operates on a 24/7 basis except for weekends. Trading around the world begins when the markets open in Australia on Sunday evening and closes when markets end at New York Stock Exchange on Friday evening.

More details : Advantages of forex trading

Forex epitomize forex exchange currency trading system where a trader can exchange the currency rate of different currency. Forex has many advantages like you can trade forex from home, this is 24 hour market, wide range of trading facilities, highest leverage power, broker support and many more. In forex you can have extra support from your broker. Like my broker AAFX gives me 35% welcome bonus and 30% redeposit bonus which are easily usable.

Before trading with Forex4you, I don’t know how to trade in Forex, because I don’t have sufficient knowledge in this field. This broker gives me total historical, theoretical & practical knowledge which makes me clear and now I can make my own strategy. Their technical support is also very useful for a trader and after using them I can trade with in condition. As I become confident by following the rules of trading. Now I am a market leading trader and other trader follow my trading activities to get more experience. 

I decided to open an account at ThinkMarkets and deposited a whopping €25K. After two days of trading they came up with an email that they would void 10 of my most profitable trades, with a total of €43,521.96, because I would have breached their terms and conditions for trading on non-market prices. Since then I've been emailing with them back and forth about getting my money back, until they came with their final response in which they concluded the same. They say I've been trading on price latency and internet connectivity delays. I didn't even know that this was possible.

There are many advantages and central purposes of trading forex. No clearing costs, no trade charges, no organization costs, no brokerage charges. Most retail brokers are compensated for their organizations through something many allude to as the "offer/ask spread". There is no sitting tight for the opening ringer. From the Monday morning opening in Australia to the night shut in New York, the forex market never rests. In forex trading, a little deposit can control a significantly greater total contract regard. Leverage gives the trader the ability to influence better than average to benefits, and meanwhile keep chance income to a base. I am trading forex from home with MaximusFx, an STP broker based.  It gives a wide anger of administrations like low spreads as low as 0.1 pip, up to 1000:1 leverage.

I have opened an account on Maxcfd. After that, they start chasing me like I have to pay any bills to them. They even called me. I was really fed up and told them not to call me again and closed my account. I don't want to deposit anything but, Maxcfd have no customer values and they called me again on and the first thing they said that if I deposit the $250/- today they will add $250 from their side as a BONUS. I said NO but in the end, they was able to convince me to deposit the $250 which I did. I never got the bonus into my account and I never did any trading. Full fraud broker, stay away from it.

Archived