My cryptocurrencies portfolio

• Root Admin

Hello guys,

I decided to share with you my cryptocurrencies trading/investing portfolio:

• Ether (ETH) 70%
  • Bitcoin (BTC) 20%
  • Ripple (XRP) 10%

I'm planning to purchase Stellar(XLM), Verge (XVG) and more Ripple soon.

How's yours?

Hey Dennis!

Good stuff! As you probably already know I have allocated 30% of my FX capital solely for cryptos. Currently all of it is in Ripple (XRP). 

What would be interesting for me to hear is levels you were able to get in and your expectations (targets) for the price.

In the near future I'd like to add:

Cardano (ADA)

Tron (TRX)

Stellar (XLM)

Siacoin (SC)

Electroneum (ETN)

Also would be great if you could share brokers you have chosen to trade. I'm assuming it's through coinbase or a similar alternative? Your input would be much appreciated since I've had very little luck finding a suitable solution (for crypto CFD trading). Cheers!

• Root Admin

Hello @Armis,

On #XRP I got in at $3,10 with more but sold a big chunk after I've read CoinBase's CEO announced that he hasn't made any decision about adding Ripple. I predicted the price will go down soon. I expect to see Ripple under $3 soon and then I will purchase more.

Regarding any set expectations, I don't have any but I have strong confidence in XLM, XRP, XVG and ETH that will flourish this year.

I did some forex trading many years ago and still looking for a reliable broker for crypto trading. At the moment I'm purchasing coins and store them in wallets. I use ShapeShift, CoinBase and Changelly.

Tron have had a nice growth recently but dont know anyting about it. If I recall when I entered their website it was in chinese or something and leaved.

Cardano is also promising.

Yeah, I've had my hopes up with all these rumours about XRP getting listed on CoinBase. Any way, I knew I will hold this position for months prior entering, so I'm holding for now. Got in at 0.85, so I have my stop just above. Basically, it's a free trade.

Let us know if you spot a great broker!

Archived