XVG - Verge Discussions

Rate this topic

• Root Admin

Verge is a fast-rising cryptocurrency that aims to make transactions completely anonymous. Produced in 2014 under the title DogeCoinDark, it was rebranded to Verge Currency last year.

The currency is virtually untraceable and the consumers of Verge can make instant anonymous transactions.This is accomplished by using highly innovative blockchain technology built in addition to services like Tor and I2P that hides your personal data, like IP-addresses and geolocation.

The currency also differs to other cryptocurrencies through being a 100 percent open source project, together with members of the community able to give whole input into any decisions made about potential changes.

Read more: https://monetize.info/verge-xvg-price-prediction-2018/#ixzz53EmieP7s 
Follow us: @monetizeinfo on Twitter | monetize on Facebook

• MrD pinned this topic
  • 6 months later...

I have always wondered whether Verge has a good future. It looked promising at the start, but became stagnant after a few months. I invested but pulled out when I realized the price will fall downward this year. I hope to see it grow in the future. I am still trading other cryptos at Tenkofx platform instead of buying and storing.

• 2 months later...

Now is the time to buy verge. As it has crashed significantly in the recent past, you should think about buying verge. If you are able to buy at these lower levels, you can be sure that after it recovers, the return which you will be able to get will be significant. This is the reason why you should think about buying verge right now.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • MrD changed the title to XVG - Verge Discussions
  • MrD unpinned this topic