ETH (Ethereum) - ethereum.org

Rate this topic

• Root Admin

Ethereum ETH Price Predictions for 2018

The price of a single Ether is so volatile that it can lose 25% of its value in one day, only to regain it in the next. But there was a lot of volatility in the last few weeks with Ethereum going to as low as $550 and back to $770.

At the moment of writing, the price is at $892.90 and have grown steadily for the last couple of days, recovering from the holidays season. However lost the 2nd place of capitalization on CoinMarketCap and is now on 3rd position, after Ripple. You mare read our Ripple Price Predictions for 2018 here.

4. Own analysis: Ether at $2000

Ethereum’s smart contract technology makes corporations very interested in its real-world applications. The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance with the explicit objective of facilitating and fostering the growth of the Ether consists of more than 86 firms, including JP Morgan and Microsoft. The endorsement of Ether by such heavy hitters only goes to show the amount of potential in this technology.

Read more: https://monetize.info/ethereum-eth-price-predictions-for-2018/#ixzz53ACL1lrG 
Follow us: @monetizeinfo on Twitter | monetize on Facebook

• MrD pinned this topic
  • TGF Premium

I got more interested in Ether where some major companies got interested

and European banks. It's moving up considerable recently and get into some

first time trading with a Canadian crypto site. I figure other crypto's are moving

more these days where Bitcoin and Blockchains are bogged down with traffic and crazy fees.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/01/2018 at 5:33 PM, bluenoser said:

South Korea making some moves to ban exchangers over there like China. Nothing 100% as yet. Crypto's took a dive but I figure there will rebound after that storm cloud passes

They are actually not going to ban cryptos. At least that was the Prime Minister's, or whatever their head of state is called, statement. They "like" cryptos and are open to the idea in general. They just want to regulate them but can't seem to figure it out. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-crypto-currencies-southkorea/south-korea-keeps-investors-guessing-on-cryptocurrency-regulation-idUSKCN1GB0GO

• Like 2

• Root Admin

Yeah. I don't see many countries banning the use of the cryptos that's for sure but definitely regulations will come into place. 

It's a difficult time now for cryptos after the last year rally with the recent banning of ICOs on Facebook and Google, Visa ban on crypto-buying but it will recover slowly.

• TGF Premium

That was the original news back then with SK but like everything

Crypto ... changes day to day. Looks like a lot of governments are now

thinking how we can take advantage of all that ... tax wise and how

blockchain and other systems can fit into their scheme of things.

Meanwhile value swings are not so wicked since January. More stable

price is perhaps a good thing.

15 hours ago, bluenoser said:

Meanwhile value swings are not so wicked since January. More stable

price is perhaps a good thing.

Swings are not as wicked? But ETH, NEO and the other ETH based cryptos have been on the decline for some time now. 

I wonder if that has anything to the with the December-Jan-Feb news releases about the major vulnerability in their code or am I missing something else? 

A stable price is a good thing in the long run, as it tends to generate confidence in the masses. Thus causing spikes in search and demand, which on the other hand causes the price to rise in the short term. You just have to catch and ride the wave to get some good profit. ;) 

• TGF Premium

Good discussion and points brought up. Up to a couple weeks ago ... Bitcoin seemed to be the benchmark... Ether and the other major coins followed the rise and fall but lately Ether is staying down.

One reason brought up is Crypto holders selling and chasing the new startups hoping to cash in on a quick increase in value.

In the US however with SEC and rulings, Coinbase for example is now hesitant about bringing on any new coins so finding an exchange to trade the new stuff is getting more of a challenge.

You would think this would eventually bring buyers back to Ether and Bitcoin, etc. Time will tell I guess.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ethereum is really a great crypto to invest in. It is on the stage where you can buy it as its price will go up soon. If you are intending to invest in the Altcoins then ethereum is a good choice after ripple as ripple has gained huge attraction in the recent time. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Assess the prospects of bitcoin, it is necessary from the point of view of the possibilities of its network, such as commissions and speed. But, the Ethereum crypto currency has a different set of characteristics by which it needs to be evaluated. The future of Ethereum depends on the speed of development of its competitors, such as Cardano, and the success of the startups already started on its platform. There is also the platform of the EOS of course. But I've been investing in the Ethereum for a long time, and I've made a lot with it

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Yes, Ethereum is currently in a free fall for the short period of time. However, when you take a look at the big picture, too much is currently being worked on for it to just crash.

In other words, many big companies are already planning their future based on Ethereum, and as soon as it reaches the popularity of Bitcoin, the stability will become even better. This is the main reason why Ethereum is seen as a “stable investment” – it has practical use that does not solely depend on speculation and public opinion, which is the case with many other cryptocurrencies.

Read more: https://monetize.info/ethereum-as-a-stable-investment/#ixzz5LAaSqmUN 
Follow us: @monetizeinfo on Twitter | monetize on Facebook

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With the market being so volatile and the sudden downfall of ether, predicting the price of the cryptocurrencies is not an easy task. But one of the leading International Financial consulting firms predicted that Ethereum would reach $2500 by the end of this year.... I hope that's gonna be the case...

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • MrD changed the title to ETH (Ethereum) - ethereum.org
  • MrD unpinned this topic