• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's all about the content you post. If it's something pleasant to look at, people will definitely subscrive. As an example, you can check out profiles of some insta models from the list on Blue Paradise DR website. Just spend some time to browse through their photos and I am pretty sure that you will understand why those girls have that many followers

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you want to increase your Instagram followers, have follow some guideline: post catchy content, create banner, increase interaction with niche related post, comment etc. This process took so many time to get followers, there is also a easiest way to become famous on Instagram. You can try this service: buy 50 instagram likes . This is an amazing service, that increase your engagement rate like a skyrocket. This service will also helps to gain maximum numbers of followers. 

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

1) Use Content that attracts users, Be Real.

2) Use Hashtags that are popular.

3) Do not lock your account.

4) Post Regularly- Photos , Videos , Gifs  whatever you like.

5) Make your Bio Strong and Creativity.

you can get attention by the mean of alluring occupation. I am trader and this is very interesting activity. I always shares with my progress and knowledge from this area with my followers. I tell in my blog about trading and how to get income online. A lot of people follow me and are interested in information I give. I operate on ROinvesting. It is one of the most credible brokers I deal with.