Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
ORLOVA

Best way to grow Instagram followers?

Hi,

I recently have got an Instagram account with a small amount of followers and its followers increased slowly. What is the best way to grow the account?

- Like photos in your niche
- Create a theme for your photos
- Create a hashtag and encourage others to use it, too
- Run a contest
- Ask your other followers to follow you on Instagram

The key here is to like every day other peoples't posts in your niche. Within several weeks you will see big difference.

Instagram audience is extremely spoiled, so if you want to get followers you need to choose a topic that you're interested in and creat a high-quality content.

nah/ 
eazy. sit and like all the accounts and subscribe them. when other's self-expression is appreciated they usually respond in return with likes and follows. 
or use some automated sites like https://zen-promo.com/instagram_analytic . 
it does exactly the same thing automatically. 
i got 10000 for half-year. 

I also really want to boost my account in the instagram. I found a good portal  https://bigbangram.com/ where are many tips on how to have more subscribers. I started to follow the advice - to post high-quality photos, I began to look for active followers. I'm looking for people by hashtag follow4follow. In three months I doubled the number of followers. It takes a lot of time, but it's worth it.

If you want real followers from target location then try to start engaging with them and if you want to just increase the numbers you can do it from bot.