Do zombie banks provide real liquidity?

Rate this topic

web-zombie-bank.jpg

A zombie bank is an alarming characteristic of the modern economy.

The term zombie bank refers to a financial institution that has an economic net worth which is less than zero; basically, it signifies that this financial institution is in debt. A financial institution that is in debt itself should no longer be called a financial institution as it does not have any money that it can provide to other people; in addition, it should not be trusted with people’s money as this money may actually be used to pay off debts.

Nevertheless, even though zombie banks are in debt, they are continued to be called financial institutions. They can continue performing in this capacity because their debts are being settled through credit provided by the

government.

More details : Do zombie banks provide real liquidity?

Invest in forex market, the world’s fastest growing market. It is quite possible to earn much money and be rich as a forex trader. But traders need to know that forex has high risk. They have to obey all kind of trading rules. You have to know about essential elements of successful forex trading like how to protect your trading capital, how to find a forex a forex trading strategy that matches with your personality. All you can learn with Forex4you. This broker is quite helpful for forex trading.

Forex market is the most popular business market which is growing more and more day by day. This is the only business where there is no limitation of earning. From this legit business trader can be rich overnight. But as the market is fully online based and people from all over the world are doing this liquid capital business, it is very risky. To do this risky business I have selected a secured trading platform, TopFX24. They are providing guarantee of my funds.

• 3 months later...

Banks are the most common financial institutions in our society and we believe that banks should be reliable in terms of its activities of providing security of their deposit services. Again commercial banks are the financial intermediary which provides loans to its customers by utilizing its deposits. But today not all banks are equally reliable and credible. Many banks are in the list of Zombie Banks. Zombie bank is a bank or financial institution which is in debt or become bankrupted due to inability to pay the debt.

Regarding administrations, it has been discovered by me, that the FreshForex is great in all way, their Classic account misses the mark sort of request execution, which is in moment mode rather than market execution method of the other account composes. Moreover, the most reduced spread on Classic account is 2 pips, on Market Pro account is 0.9 pips and on ECN account spreads begin from 0 pips. 
You need to recall that CFD's on stocks are accessible just on Classic account, so on the off chance that you are in the market for this you need to pick Classic account write. I pick Classic account since it suits me exceptionally well. Besides, Market Pro and ECN accounts furnish you with leverage of 1:500 as opposed to 1:1000 that is accessible at Classic Account.