The financial advice you wish you’d received at 18

Rate this topic

website-article-financial-advice.jpg

Good financial advice is priceless, and the sooner you get it and apply it the better off in life you’ll be.

Today’s 18-year-olds who are preparing to go to university do so knowing that they are going to rack up a sizeable amount of debt by the time they graduate.

Has anyone sat down with them and fully explained the impact debt has on their life?

Advice about the benefits of getting a good education are echoed everywhere but strangely enough young people get little formal advice about financial planning through regular education channels. Aside from what they hear from their parents, who aren’t always the best at giving guidance on money management, they learn by experience.

More details : The financial advice you wish you’d received at 18

• 11 months later...

Forex trading is world’s biggest trading platform where currencies are traded through brokers. Brokers are the medium in Forex market; they give different facilities to its traders to earn money. Different broker takes different amount of commission. Forex4you is my reliable trading brokers who take low commission, low transaction cost, low margin, low trading spread, fluent trading environment etc. Moreover with this broker I have deposit bonus offer which increases my trading profit.

Forex trading is world’s biggest trading platform where currencies are traded through brokers. Brokers are the medium in Forex market; they give different facilities to its traders to earn money. Different broker takes different amount of commission. Forex4you is my reliable trading brokers who take low commission, low transaction cost, low margin, low trading spread, fluent trading environment etc. Moreover with this broker I have deposit bonus offer which increases my trading profit.

Because most foreign exchange products are highly leveraged, even small market movements can have a big impact. You may have to pay a premium price to guarantee your stop loss order. I am with Bprimes, if you are with this broker they guarantee your stop loss order without any price or fee. Risk management systems such as stop loss orders, will only give you limited protection by capping your losses.

• 2 weeks later...

Financial advice that I am giving today to people who are 18+ is that asset creates more assets while liabilites dont, if they don’t have quality financial knowledge and education. Financial markets are very good place to increase your assets, following well established strategies

• 2 months later...

Now I am 27 years old and I am still a second-year student. I decided to get a higher education when I was already 25 years old, and I've chosen the most inexpensive option, it is a training program in Ukraine(https://leader-education.com/odessa/). Of course, it's pretty good, and I am glad to be student of this University, but it probably would be better to study somewhere in Europe. So, the best advice in 18 years for me would be advice to save money for future education or to start my study at the age of 18-19, not later.