Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
talha1234

What is the best forex broker?

Here is a list of Forex brokers including their rating against its peers and the minimum opening account size. But keep in mind that Forex is a zero sum game or really a negative sum game as I know from experience. It would help if you read the article in wikipedia (a neutral and reliable source) about Forex trading. 

Source: 

http://forexgator.com/

The best forex broker for each traders is different because traders have their own chriteria in choosing broker. Traders all over the world like FXB Trading because of the simple and quick deposit schemes. Withdrawal of funds is fast and efficient due to the number of secure payment methods that they offer. The trading platforms makeit possible for traders to have a smooth trading experience, and the site also offers mobile apps that are useful for traders on the go.

We all the traders are very much aware about the fact that forex brokers are selected as per the traders’ trading requirements. So we have to be very careful while selecting a trading platform. Apart from the knowledge, a trading platform can make difference to make your trading journey comfortable. For example: if you are a scalper, you should go with a broker will give low spread, low transaction costs and a high leverage broker may not be your best choice.

for it is advisable to find a way that can make us comfortable when trading, in addition to a mature analysis, both with fundamental and technical analysis.

A forex broker is an important person for a forex trader, it is advisable to select a reputed, certified brokers as they are highly qualified, well educated and trustworthy. Profit in the forex market highly depends on the broker you have selected for trading.

One of the advantages of registering with FXB Trading is that you have access to a range of trading products like CFDs on forex, indices, commodities and shares. These options for trading areworthwhile as eventually they will become profitable for traders. Investors with FXB Trading will also benefit fromtight spreads and flexible leverage up to 1:500.Also, trading with FXB Trading is secure, and there are no hidden charges.

6 Crucial Things to Consider When Choosing a Forex Broker

1. Security

2. Transaction Costs

3. Deposit and Withdrawal

4. Trading Platform

5. Execution

6. Customer Service

I really appreciate this post, and thanks all for participating. 

Find Out Best Forex Brokers Online. The Best Forex Brokers Review That Has A Fast Execution Approval, A Dependable Forex Trading Platform And Which Can Be Trusted With Your Trading Account Deposit Might Be The First Things You Will Want To Assure Yourself Of. Other Facilities Can Include From Forex Brokers Account Opening Bonuses And Other Features Like Mobile Trading And Sms Market Alerts.

Basically, You Want To Find Out A Forex Broker You Can Trust To Handle Your Money And Your Trades So That You Can Get On With The Business Of Trading Forex Without Worries. Anyway, To Make The Process Of Finding A Broker Simpler, The List Above Covers Most Of The Key Comparison Points Between Forex Brokers So That You Can Be Better Prepared For A Successful Search.

The best broker for me is JustForex. Aside from good trading conditions like tight spreads, they offer good promotions. I'm part of their IB program. IB means introducing broker. I refer clients to them and in return, I get commissions. I earn up to $10 per lot, and an extra $500 every month. 

To find the best broker is not easy. We need to look for information about broker before we use them. I ever used instaforex, octafx for trading. Even I also ever used real account. But it was not long. I moved to other broker after I knew their trading condition with real account

I think best broker is the one which provides you a comfortable platform where you can take every decision with ease and comfort. Apart from it, you should also need to consult well before selecting a broker for your future trades as a good broker is the most important aspect of a prosper trading career.

For me, Freshforex is the best broker. offer the best trading environment for traders, who really want to earn on Forex. Join successful FreshForex traders. I can trade profitably with narrow floating spreads starting from 0 points 

Before choosing forex broker you should find all information about him. There are many different criteria for choosing a broker, but the main is - people reviews. Also there a lot of different review services, which share their experience and opinion. I prefer using 55brokers cause they have a lot of reviews. Thanks to them, i saved some money. Cause as it turned out, i was choosing between scam brokers :D