Become an introducing broker or IB

Rate this topic

Hello everyone! I'd just like to invite you to become part of JustForex's IB program where you can earn up to $10 per lot for every client that you bring to the company. The steps are just easy. Sign up for an IB account, get your referral link, and share it to your friends or other Forex traders. You will earn every time clients under you make trades. Also, JustForex offers a Loyalty Program where you can earn another $500 every month. I will be happy to assist those who find this offer interesting. Just reply to this thread. 

I would say try Forex4you as it is one of the best forex brokers that i have come across. This is one of the world's largest forex brokers with years of experience in the field. It provides quality services to its clients and its client base is more than 1 million and still growing. So, choosing a good broker is one thing but choosing a right broker for your kind of trading style is also very important.

I am very much interested in Forex and I have been using this market place from last 2 years. Actually there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. So we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies for making profit with certainly. That’s why now I am with FreshForex which is ECN Execution platform and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, for all time I feel comfortable when scalping.

Guest andengireng

So JustForex program only give you up to $10 per lot for every client ?!? So sad, I am joined as FreshForex partner and I can earn up to $20 per lot for every client. More clients you get and more they made trade, you can earn more, more and more. Being partner with FreshForex will make you the real partner.

On 12/27/2017 at 10:26 AM, andengireng said:

So JustForex program only give you up to $10 per lot for every client ?!? So sad, I am joined as FreshForex partner and I can earn up to $20 per lot for every client. More clients you get and more they made trade, you can earn more, more and more. Being partner with FreshForex will make you the real partner.

But FreshForex had a bad reputation of declining withdrawal and cancelling commissions, so I think that's sadder. :) That's why I switched to Alpari.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
EXCLUSIVE HAPPY WEEKS OFFER FOR ALL JUSTFOREX CLIENTS.

The New Year holidays ended but the promotions for JustForex clients continue. Get a chance to open ECN Zero accounts with 50% less amount of min deposit and trade with commission reduced by 50%. These special conditions on ECN Zero accounts will be available only from January 29, 2018 till February 11, 2018 inclusively.

Sign up for an account using this link: https://justforex.com/landing/happy-weeks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow traders!

JustForex has launched a new Forex contest in which Forex traders compete to be the highest profit earner at the end of the contest period. This is a good opportunity for you to test how good you are as a trader and at the same time win real trading funds. There will be 3 winners. 

The 3 winners will receive:

1st placer - $500

2nd placer - $250

3rd placer - $100

Registration is until April 15, 2018 only. Join now! Visit https://justforex.com/landing/forex-sprint

In the forex market; there is no regulatory body which can provide monitoring facilities to the currency exchange traders. So; for ensuring safety it is good to work with trusted; reliable; regulated and experienced broker. For this reason; I have chosen AAFX since this dependable and trusted broker is ensuring me greater protection of funds through facilities to use hedging; scalping; narrow zero spread; high leverage of 1:2000; re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions; 24 hour customer support; etc.