Keep Practicing.

Rate this topic

Guest gaban
On 4/17/2018 at 10:02 AM, uncle gober said:

really, training and pemarjan indeed should be done by traders to get better and more maximal again in improving skill and survive in real account well and generate maximum profit.

Where learning and training is the way in which we must run, with the learning and practice it will be able to be able to generate profits easily and consistently. For sure the forex business needs a learning process stages to where we can trade in a capable way to get maximum results

• 2 weeks later...

You can use demo account as a practicing tool of your strategy. You can implement all the indicators on it in order to identify their viability and your knowledge. You need to learn as much as possible along with strong and regular practice. Have you done some practice so far?

• 2 years later...

Learning forex trading is a dream of many people. But they don't know how to learn forex trading. I also faced that problem. Than i heard about demo account. I opened a demo account in TP Global FX. It helped me to get knowledge about basics of forex trading. they helped me so much to become what i am now. It is quite helpful to learn forex trading by a demo account.

There’s no alternative way of practicing. Perfect practice is very important for a trader. If you trade in the forex market without any practice then there's less chance of earning money. If you trade in the forex market with a reliable broker and perfect practice you can easily earn money. I always try to increase my practice level up. My broker Eurotrader helps me a lot to build-up knowledge about forex. They are very supportive and helpful.

We all in all need to Perform sharpen on demo account before bouncing on honest to goodness and live trading where we need to deposit our own particular resources. By and by a days, essentially every broker offers free demo Account for all. In any case, my conviction is that the Demo trading condition must mirror the Live trading condition as almost as could be permitted. that is the reason I trade with the Eurotrader broker. I routinely make usage of this demo to test my systems already applying that on live account.

• 1 month later...

Yes, practice makes perfect, use your demo account as long as you want, but it is better if you choose the right demo account, some brokers will give you different graphic between demo and real account, so you have to aware about this, you can try to open a demo account with FreshForex broker, I guarantee you the graphic will be same between demo and real account, I know because I use it until today. So now is your turn. 

• 2 years later...

Broker is a major concern as it plays its role as in intermediary and the market is saturated with scam brokers. FXOpulence is recognized as a secure broker. This broker is regulated and offers a reliable mt5 trading platform with flexible margin level and high trading leverage. The broker uses different accounts of regulated brokers to provide security to traders.