Dependable on high leverage.

For making profit very rapidly, we the traders are extremely dependable on high leverage in particularly the newcomers. in my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using Forex4you trading broker due to getting up to leverage 1:1000 that is very supportive to make profit instantly. by means of this high leverage, I am able to trade in a high lot for all time in spite of small balance.

High leverage can cause you remarkable losses if you don't use proper risk managing policy. I have seen many traders to lose their account as a result of unprotected trading approach with high leverage. High leverage engages us to make immense trades yet it harms us in reverse way when we lose our trade. I am utilizing 300:1 leverage however my broker FXPM gives up to 500:1 leverage.

• 1 month later...

Leverage is a hazardous and important thing also and like whatever other contraption it can be perilous if utilized comprehensively. A risk association plan is a key stroll around traders needing to help utilize leverage evidently. Dealing with your danger is both the most troublesome and most real piece of trading, so will give you an unassuming piece obviously on the most capable rationale to best deal with your risk to help guarantee a long trading occupation. I am trading at MaximusFx. They provide 1:1000 leverage. 

I know that for making big amount of profit high volume of leverage is very helpful. My broker TopFX24 is giving the opportunity to trade with high volume leverage facility. But still I am comfortable with their 1: 500 leverage facility with 0.9 pips spreads. Because I have seen that high leverage is highly risky. I am taking proper risk management for this leverage facility from my broker. They are giving me micro lot investment facility with no limitation on my funds withdrawn.

Guest Steve Goodwin

I am always dependable on high leverage. Basically I am a part time trader and spend not more than two hours a day. So I always extend my lot size and enjoy profit as well as loss within a few time. As a scalper I am running well with Trade12 broker. As a scalper the broker is a heaven to me as I have high trading leverage like up to 1:400 act up to the account type.

Leverage is a loan facility provided by broker to their client. High leverage is effective but it is deadly. It can blow your whole capital.  I am using high leverage up to 1:500 which my broker AFX Group provided. I am using it with proper risk and money management. I start with little capital in Forex market.  High leverage was very essential for me. Now I am a successful trader in Forex market.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest andengireng

High leverage is good, but too high leverage is not good and broker like this will potentially being scammer! Like Exness who offer you leverage up to 1:3000. I think Exness just want your money, you make any deposit and maybe you will not get your money back. So be careful with your broker, spent your time to take a look, read any review before you deposit on that broker.

Guest Steve Goodwin

I am really dependable on high leverage actually. As a trader I prefer scalping and hedging more and more. Though I like to hedge I sometimes transfer some of my balance into another account and trade with high leverage in order to take high profit. With Trade12 I really have high leverage like up to 1:400 through which I can easily extend my lot size and take a huge profit.

Archived