Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
knight

Alone or not?

Hello.  I am 33 years old and I have not been able to find a suitable man for a long time.  I live alone.  Tired of loneliness.  I want to care about someone.  I will definitely come by your link and look at the applicants.

• Like 1

15.12.2017 в 10:10,  рыцарь  сказал:

Как вы думаете: лучше жить одному или с родственниками?

Здравствуйте!  Я не знаю вашего возраста, чтобы точно рассказать.  Думаю, вам нужна ваша семья.  Почему вы живете с родителями.  Если у вас нет подруги, вы найдете ее на хорошем сайте знакомств     https://www.dating.ru/     Лично я нашел свою любимую здесь, и мы живем уже три года.  Скоро у нас будет ребенок.  Человек, живущий один, плохой.  Человеку нужна верная и любящая женщина.

Семья должна быть со всеми для этого, мы живем. Но, к сожалению, не каждый может создать его по разным причинам, находящимся вне нашего контроля. Хорошо, что в современном мире есть сайты знакомств, которые делают людей немного счастливее. Но даже такие сайты имеют отрицательные стороны, так как не всегда можно распознать человека из нескольких фотографий, многие ищут там.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2018 at 10:12 PM, Vladimir Emelin said:
  15.12.2017 в 10:10,  рыцарь  сказал:

Как вы думаете: лучше жить одному или с родственниками?

Семья должна быть со всеми для этого, мы живем. Но, к сожалению, не каждый может создать его по разным причинам, находящимся вне нашего контроля. Хорошо, что в современном мире есть сайты знакомств, которые делают людей немного счастливее. Но даже такие сайты имеют отрицательные стороны, так как не всегда можно распознать человека из нескольких фотографий, многие ищут там.

I completely agree with you as I personally came across a deception. When I first met a girl on another site and we began to write messages to each other and I offered to meet. It turned out that she lives nearby but I was disappointed. She was already middle-aged fifteen years older than me. But the photo in her account was a girl of about twenty. So you need to be attentive and picky about relationships.

У меня есть страницы на многих сайтах. Только нигде я не мог найти женщину своей мечты. Думаю, стоит попробовать поискать и на этом сайте. Под лежащим камнем вода не бежит. Спасибо за информацию!

Edited by gamov7

Будьте здоровы!

The work and  career, it all goes into the background. At one point, you realize that all you build is emptiness.
In the bustle of the city, we forget that the value of humanity is family, The relationship between a man and a woman. For many people, it’s hard to find their half now. The dating site is a way out of such situations

On 11.10.2018 at 20:38, Richard1244 said:

Здравствуйте! Я не знаю вашего возраста, чтобы точно рассказать. Думаю, вам нужна ваша семья. Почему вы живете с родителями. Если у вас нет подруги, вы найдете ее на хорошем сайте знакомств    https://www.dating.com/    Лично я нашел свою любимую здесь, и мы живем уже три года. Скоро у нас будет ребенок. Человек, живущий один, плохой. Человеку нужна верная и любящая женщина.

Being lonely is terrible. When everything is good there is a family, children, we do not think about it. One person quickly creates a family, the other is looking for a very long one. Now I see that more and more people are turning to dating sites, probably because the majority communicate online and there is no time for real communication.

On 12/15/2017 at 8:13 AM, kimberli said:

One is boring. I want to live with my family, but so far I can not. Live in a beautiful and cozy house next to your loved ones. Unfortunately, it so happened that my relatives are scattered all over the world. The relatives are now in Spain, Greece and Cyprus, and I live in London, then in Germany. I think I always have to move to Spain, and more precisely to Moraira. Has recently visited how much are the flats for sale in Moraira https://housage.co.uk/Spain/Moraira/apartments/. My head went around. Expensive. Only in a couple of years I will be able to buy there vsoe housing and move there. But I will go to my goal! iTunes Mobdro TutuApp

It all depends on your relationship with your parents. And of course on the size of the house you're going to live in. 

Now i am single and in active search. Familiar advised me to use this site here, where you can get to know with whom you want. Today I go on the first date. Wish me good luck)))

On 10/11/2018 at 8:38 PM, Richard1244 said:

Hello! I do not know your age to prompt exactly. I think you need your own family. Why do you live with your parents. If you do not have a girlfriend you will find her on a good dating site   https://www.dating.com/   Personally, I found my beloved here and we have been living for three years. Soon we will have a baby. A man living alone is bad. A man needs a faithful and loving woman.

Hi there! I agree with you Richard! I'm 25. More than 15 years I move from different cities and countries. Every time I use Dating sites to find new friends and meet girls! And it always saves me! I'm glad that I live in the Internet age! So go ahead and do not shy!

On 10/11/2018 at 8:38 PM, Richard1244 said:

Hello! I do not know your age to prompt exactly. I think you need your own family. Why do you live with your parents. If you do not have a girlfriend you will find her on a good dating site   https://www.dating.com/   Personally, I found my beloved here and we have been living for three years. Soon we will have a baby. A man living alone is bad. A man needs a faithful and loving woman.

Greetings. I wanted to thank you for the information about the dating site. I thought for a long time and finally decided to try to meet someone. I liked the man from China. I don’t know if we’ll get anything serious with him. While we communicate and we are pleased.