Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
knight

Alone or not?

One is boring. I want to live with my family, but so far I can not. Live in a beautiful and cozy house next to your loved ones. Unfortunately, it so happened that my relatives are scattered all over the world. The relatives are now in Spain, Greece and Cyprus, and I live in London, then in Germany. I think I always have to move to Spain, and more precisely to Moraira. Has recently visited how much are the flats for sale in Moraira https://housage.co.uk/Spain/Moraira/apartments/. My head went around. Expensive. Only in a couple of years I will be able to buy there vsoe housing and move there. But I will go to my goal!

23 hours ago, Capom said:

I have a girlfriend, we live with her, we plan a wedding. Of course it's better not to be lonely!

The wedding is cool! We had a plush wedding in India, my wife is from there. We celebrated in Siddh Convention, Hyderabad great place, just look the photos(I found it here). We live together, happily .. I do not know how people can be lonely, but someone likes it)

• Like 1

You are right, Hyderabad is an amazing place. I've never thought that there are such beautiful places in India. Now I want to visit India too=)

18 hours ago, blacksrtick said:

I am not alone)I want to ask, can you share some ideas for a gift?

It is good question. I always have problems with choosing a gift.. Recently I found one interesting idea, it is handmade jewelry from shungite(https://shungit-gifts.com/). There are pendants, necklaces, bracelets, else. Looks beautiful and original. Also there are many items for home decor, or even for massage. Maybe it will be useful for you)

It depends on what age you are. If you're older, then 25, then living with parents is quite weird. I think, that living with parents is justified only if they require some care.

I don't understand why many people think that filipino girls are something exotic and out of the reach. I know that there are special dating services like the one I've mentioned above where you can have a good opportunity to get acquainted with a filipino girl and they really like European or American men. They are proved to be good and faithful wives.

Thank you for your comments. I like your thoughts. Now I'll tell you what I think. I want to have my own house. I don't have much money now. I have to work a lot. I work two jobs: here  fi.firecams.com/black-girls on the Internet I have my own website and a bad boss in real life. I know that my dream will come true and that we will all be together. I want to live with my family!

I would love to live with my friends instead of family because I enjoyed a lot with my friends. When I am with my friends, I can do lot of crazy things which is not possible with my family.

Hm...I do not like loneliness. I think that living alone is boring.  I work far from home. I do not have the opportunity to live with relatives.  I live with my girlfriend now. I met her half a year ago on one of the online dating sites https://datingtomarriage.com/ . I checked in here for fun. I was bored in a strange city and I did not know anyone. But after a while I met a girl. She was from my city. And now she lives with me.

On 12/15/2017 at 9:10 AM, knight said:

What do you think: it's better to live alone or with your relatives?

Hello! I do not know your age to prompt exactly. I think you need your own family. Why do you live with your parents. If you do not have a girlfriend you will find her on a good dating site   https://www.dating.com/   Personally, I found my beloved here and we have been living for three years. Soon we will have a baby. A man living alone is bad. A man needs a faithful and loving woman.

• Like 1