TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thisara599

Cheape Web Host

12 posts in this topic

I am very glad to have iwrahost for best, cheap and reliable web hosting. I search many company for cheap web hosting. Finally i found iwrahost for best and cheap web hosting. Thank you for this review.

It’s very depressing to see youngsters ignoring the importance of quality and going after cheap stuff, I do agree that having something in budget is vital, but so is the quality. I will make your job easier with recommending a web hosting company that’s 2 in 1 – It’s Serveria, it not only has cheap hosting plans, but you will find the highest quality here!

Its not so difficult to find cheap web hosting but its a time consuming process since you need to find a good host and monitor their service ticket response, server uptime and if everything is ok then you can purchase it.

You can look at offer section.

There’re many big guys in hosting industry that you can rely on, however according to me, there’re 3 big guys that I usually use to host number of websites on them. 3 of them are Godaddy, iPage and Namecheap.

With Godaddy, I usually get big discounts via email, the most percent discount I’ve got are 30% off and 25% off on new orders. More, they have a very professional and comfortable control panel that can help me much in my domain management. It's very easy to transfer or renew when I need to do. When my domains get expiring, I’ve always get notification by them, that’s very good. For their coupons, you can visit here to get Godaddy coupon for hosting just only for $1/month latest.

With iPage, currently they’re offering the coupon with a huge discount upto 83% off on hosting, I think that they’re one of the cheapest hosting now. Their support also good and fast. The hosting features are good too, with some unlimited resources such as disk space, bandwidth,…For their coupons, you can visit here to get iPage coupon latest.

With Namecheap, they have a very good and friendly support team that can help you almost instantly, I’ve contact them many times and each time was let me very happy and rate them 5 stars in supporting. Namecheap also give monthly coupons that can help you save 10% on domain purchasing and save 25% off on your hosting, VPS purchasing. For their coupons, you can visit here to get Namecheap coupon latest.

So I would like to recommend 3 hosting providers above to you. I hope this helps.

Good luck to you!

1 person likes this

I've used GreenGeeks VPS hosting services for several years now. Throughout my time as a customer, I've been impressed with the quality and response times of their support team. 

I recently needed some upgrades done to my server and GreenGeeks support handled the entire process. I had TONS of questions along the way - they always got back to me quickly and patiently answered all of my questions. 

Their level 2 support team really knows what they're doing and I can rest easy knowing they are looking after my server. They are professional, skilled, and very responsive. I'm extremely happy and don't plan on moving anytime soon
Shared Hosting – $6.95
GreenGeeks’ shared web hosting is packaged into ONE simple price plan that is competitive by any industry standard. The plan covers unlimited disk storage space, bandwidth and allows for unlimited domains.

1 person likes this

When choosing a host one should look for the reliability,reputation,support that the host provides.By looking through the user reviews one can get clear idea about the host because it will contain honest feedback.The host should satisfy the customer's demands without any hidden charges.Providers like 9cubehosting.com help the user to host at affordable rates with their quality service.

So many offers here, wow. I want to create +1 WordPress site ( using BuddyPress theme when it is released ) and want to try alternative hosting provider. I used GoDaddy for my previous project. but I don't mind checking another company.

1 person likes this