Fresh new contest for TGF members. POST and WIN here: Valentine's day contest

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
Jo Eshuijs

What you've chosen?

I have chosen Forex4you as the best broker I have ever seen before. As I know commitment and work hard is very important in Forex trading, so I am always engaged in my development of making a foolproof method that my broker have guide me. It is different from other brokers because they are engaged to improve their own traders and products, policies, technologies which are the key trademark of any brokerage firm in forex market.

Broker selection is one of the most important facts to become successful in trading at this moment as we have almost thousands types of brokers in this market. And most important factor is most of them are either scam or fraud. That’s why a trader has to find his with proper inspection and wisdom. I picked AAFX for my trading. This broker is regulated and ensures our trading account. I got 1 pip fixed spread rate from this broker.

I have not seen any broker like TopFX24. It is the best broker for me in the market. They have provided all the services that they committed to me. Their service is very good and their activities are clear. They are giving me proper guideline on the route of my success. They also help me to make proper planning for my business and suggest me which trading strategy should applied with which currency pairs etc. This broker is extra ordinary broker for me.

I have chosen MaximusFx. Earlier I was not happy with broker but now I am grateful to MaximusFx as their site truly helped me to get conviction as an understudy. They give a sensational reliably survey of the most recent monetary news, and key cash related upgrades. Additionally, the progressed live graphs in the technical analysis are unquestionably not hard to mean make evaluates on price upgrades of currency pairs. By following the examples, I would more have the ability to satisfactorily imagine the best time to go into a trade.

TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER WITH MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com/

Broker is the important factor in Forex market. That’s why I choose AFX Group very carefully. It is an online trading forex & cfd broker, offering clients a multitude of ways to trade, the most competitive trading conditions and an optimal trading experience on the financial markets.  Its asset management branch also offers a portfolio management solution which allowing access to an otherwise institutional level investment product.

STO for FX and CFD trading services

AFX Group

I have chosen an ECN trading broker namely Trade12 due to their user friendly facilities. The broker belongs to a fluent trading platform, smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging, ECN accounts with lowest commission and no restrictions for pending orders. They use several regulated bank accounts and maintain third party to supervise all accounts and maintain dedicated fund manager to ensure high security of funding to the traders.