What you've chosen?

Rate this topic

I have chosen Forex4you as the best broker I have ever seen before. As I know commitment and work hard is very important in Forex trading, so I am always engaged in my development of making a foolproof method that my broker have guide me. It is different from other brokers because they are engaged to improve their own traders and products, policies, technologies which are the key trademark of any brokerage firm in forex market.

Broker selection is one of the most important facts to become successful in trading at this moment as we have almost thousands types of brokers in this market. And most important factor is most of them are either scam or fraud. That’s why a trader has to find his with proper inspection and wisdom. I picked AAFX for my trading. This broker is regulated and ensures our trading account. I got 1 pip fixed spread rate from this broker.

• 2 weeks later...

I have not seen any broker like TopFX24. It is the best broker for me in the market. They have provided all the services that they committed to me. Their service is very good and their activities are clear. They are giving me proper guideline on the route of my success. They also help me to make proper planning for my business and suggest me which trading strategy should applied with which currency pairs etc. This broker is extra ordinary broker for me.

• 1 month later...

I have chosen MaximusFx. Earlier I was not happy with broker but now I am grateful to MaximusFx as their site truly helped me to get conviction as an understudy. They give a sensational reliably survey of the most recent monetary news, and key cash related upgrades. Additionally, the progressed live graphs in the technical analysis are unquestionably not hard to mean make evaluates on price upgrades of currency pairs. By following the examples, I would more have the ability to satisfactorily imagine the best time to go into a trade.

Broker is the important factor in Forex market. That’s why I choose AFX Group very carefully. It is an online trading forex & cfd broker, offering clients a multitude of ways to trade, the most competitive trading conditions and an optimal trading experience on the financial markets.  Its asset management branch also offers a portfolio management solution which allowing access to an otherwise institutional level investment product.

Guest Steve Goodwin

I have chosen an ECN trading broker namely Trade12 due to their user friendly facilities. The broker belongs to a fluent trading platform, smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging, ECN accounts with lowest commission and no restrictions for pending orders. They use several regulated bank accounts and maintain third party to supervise all accounts and maintain dedicated fund manager to ensure high security of funding to the traders.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Forex is a place of high potential: here traders will get the chances to earn money from currency translation on a global platform. but to reach the market successfully and being part of a profitable trade always, a small scale trader will require a reliable, trusted and most importantly regulated trading platform that will give him assurance about the safety of his funds. So, I have chosen a broker that provides me regulations with customized trading facilities so that I can employ my funds in good trading always.

Guest Sandro Flores Galarza

Many outsiders and even new traders in the forex think that forex will require a large sum of money. Today this agenda has been broken by many brokers that are offering chances to trade with micro accounts. As a part time trader; I also have received opportunities to trade with micro investment with my broker CIBfx and its micro accounts starts with only $500 investment. It is good to work with smaller trading lots and as CIBfx is an experienced broker it is helping me a lot.

Guest andengireng

I choose FreshForex as my trading partner, because now FreshForex give me leverage up to 1:2000, this leverage is better than other broker. Beside that, I can start trading only with $1 and I can withdraw all of my profit without any commission. I think there is no other broker as good as FreshForex.

Guest Sandro Flores Galarza

I have chosen CIBfx, a broker that has long experience as working successfully as a bridge. It is providing me regulations, higher security of funds, diversifies trading accounts: micro, standard, executive and SWAP free trading accounts, re-quote and slippage free trade executions, expert assistance, lower spread, multilingual 24 hour customer care support along with good and flexible leverage.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Great survey over broker is needed to select a broker. After a long time I carefully selected Trade12 broker with whom I have high security of funding. So big investors can easily choose he broker who is controlled by Exo Capitals Markets ltd. The broker also includes easy fund transferring, smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging, high trading leverage, narrow floating trading spread and superior fast execution.

• 3 weeks later...

Broker is the main part of the Forex market as he is the person who provides platform for executing trades at some spread between the ask and bid price. You need to select the broker with good market reputation and regulation as well. Best of luck!

• 5 months later...

Forex trading is not an easy business and traders need proper guideline to succeed in this business. Without proper guideline no one can succeed here. Brokers are here to give necessary guideline to the traders. Forex4you broker I select from thousands of online Forex brokers. They have good educational platform and expert’s assistance to guide there trader in a perfect way. I have no objection with their overall service system.

I'm not an aggressive trader, I'm actually very defensive in my live trading account! Because, I know that it is very easy to make money in Forex but it is too difficult to repeat it! So, I'm very sincere about this issue! On the other hand, I received a welcome bonus offer from TP Global FX without any application. So, I have enough space in my live account.
To be honest, I didn't have enough money to start my own business. This way, after finishing my demo practice, I had participated in so many trading contests. In addition, I have a sweet memory with the demo consent of TP Global FX since I won their third prize ($500). And I started my live trading through this winning prize.