Are you get frustrated?

If we are human then it is certain that we will often get frustrated, it is just all about controlling and handling things for better, it is not possible for us to get success easy and straight forward way, if success was achievable so easily then why we all struggle so much? The only way we could get anywhere near success is by handling pressure and frustration, as there will be plenty of times in life where we get into such situation. I am extremely lucky that I have got brilliant partner in TenkoFX.com broker, as they got outstanding programs where I am able to earn profits per lot size trade including the negative one as well, so that’s pretty special thing.

It happens often that a trader got frustrated because of one by one failure in the market. In this movements what I want to suggest is keep calm and take a small break from trading in order to come back with more enthusiasm. so a trader should know how to manage negative time to control risk and manage loss.

Forex trading can make you frustrated, when you continue working for quite a while with no positive outcome. Sometimes broker makes us disappointed by giving wider spreads and slippage. I used to feel most irritated when my previous broker platform used to give reqoute while placing a market order. But now I am doing awesome with FXPM broker. I am now content with their spreads, trading environment and instant execution.

Sometimes you will start to lose money on trading just because you stay in the market for too long. Do not overtrade, set daily goals for profit, limit for loss and do not trade past them. I am exactly doing this for my trades and using FreshForex. As a trader, I know overtrading is one of the major psychological barriers in forex trading. And I never do this for sure.
Run a good trading that we always learn with discipline, the better the discipline we have, the better the trading decisions we take. And discipline in trading does not take a little time to be able to always implement a good trading system.

Archived