How To Make Right Trading Decisions?

Guest gaban

Psychology can be a factor which influence traders when make decision. If our position is getting floating minus, we should keep calm, don't be panic so we can make the right decisions

Just playing in one markets is good and wise decision. if you play in many markets, it will disturb our mental, so it's will danger our trade.

just focus in one markets and let's gaining the profit...

Yeah, i also try to focus on one market only, just use one currency pair to trade in forex. If we have understand the characteristic of currency pair which we use, i'm sure we can get maximal profit in forex

Firstly, I'm looking the and away from Big News. we can know it from forexfactory. Then if the conditions is possible to trade, i going to trade and prepare the strategy...

It's almost the same ways on my each trade, this strategy work great in lite forex because i've learn and trade there...

succes for all.....

I also take advantage that site when trading, i also try to advantage of market news from my broker InstaForex.

• 3 years later...

First thing you need to do is talk to yourself or meditation before opening the charts. Make a checklists of your own by outlining the criteria you will follow to open a trade. Be specific in everything. Before opening a trade know your take profit and stop loss. Write down the reason for which you want to open the trade. I do binary options trading at lxmarkets.com because it is a leading regulated options broker.

To do foreign exchange trading you must be so much decisive. Right decision can bring you the reward and wrong decision can make you lose your target and trades. While trading you need to make plan for that moment or that condition of currencies you want to trade with. Then you should make trading strategy and also you need to watch out that this strategy suit this trading condition or not. I am with ECNCAPITAL who helps me to make my decisions.

• 1 month later...

To begin with trading you have to do is discussion to yourself or contemplation before opening the charts. Make your very own agendas by laying out the criteria you will take after to open a trade. Be particular in everything. Before opening a trade know your assume benefit and stop misfortune. Record the purpose behind which you need to open the trade. I do binary options trading at lxmarkets.com in light of the fact that it is a main regulated options broker.

I believe it is only education that can help us on this pair and then to practice, as these things are just what helps one to work it up for getting the timing right. We need to make sure we enjoy practicing, as it’s too often that people actually do it for sake of doing not with any purpose. So, it is where things go wrong. I always practice with great purpose; it helps with broker like OctaFX through their demo contests like cTrader and Champion.

Archived