In a sense.

In a sense, every successful trader employs money management principles in the course of forex trading, even if only unconsciously. For many forex traders, the forex market is a game of balancing fear, greed and hope. When a trader is out of balance, he likely will lose money, and if he is out of control, he will lose balance. Well-designed money management concepts can help to keep the trader in control at all times.

Not in a sense. Every successful traders have their own money management policy. Without money management success in forex trading is not possible. No matter how big your capital is. It's all about being disciplined. I am trading with FXPM where I made my money management policy with the help of my personal account manager. 

• 1 month later...

In a sense there is each pair which is risky, yet in the event that we need to prevail than we have to deal with this risk and that is the main way we could discover achievement, it is about outlandish for anybody to accomplish positive outcomes on the off chance that we don't figure out how to oversee well. I am fortunate that I work with MaximusFx broker where they have stable spread of 0.1 pips for every real pair, so's the reason working with them is one of the greatest choice of my life and has brought idealize comes about.

• 2 weeks later...

I am very disappointed with FX Pro. They announce on their website that their spreads are between 0.5 and 2 pips on the EURGBP pair, but the reality is much different, with spreads as high as 4 1/2 pips on this pair. They will always win their discussions, because they have the terms and conditions as an excuse to do whatever they feel like it and not treat their clients with integrity. Very bad operating policies for traders.

Forex being the largest market requires a good deal of knowledge and skills about forex trading. And without proper risk management and money management it will be very difficult for the traders to survive here. We can’t ignore the importance of money management. Thereby my broker ForexChief is helping me continuously so that I can efficiently manage my hard earned money in a proper way. And it is also providing expert advice and free library services so that all its customers can have a brief ideas on the basics of forex trading.

Trading plan is very necessary for a successful and profitable trading business. Trading plan is like a goal, without any goal traders are not able to move forward perfectly. It keeps a trader in right direction. For proper forex planning I am using FreshForex broker. This is very reputed trading broker in the market, providing me all type of market updates with the necessary tools and techniques for successful trading.
To be the best Forex broker, it requires high quality trading online operations, no matter which type of account you choose: a popular Classic and Market Pro or a professional ECN. So, we definitely cope with this task! Every top Forex broker offers narrow spreads, withdrawal within 10 minutes, no minimum deposit.

Guest gaban
On 3/7/2018 at 10:09 AM, uncle gober said:

the risk will always be there, it is necessary for traders to be better and more leverage in managing funds and risks in the real account better and can be more leverage than ever.

The risk in a business that will always be there, so where we as a trading it must be a stage of learning process stages are good for where we can be able to trade to get maximum results when the plunge in rael trading later with instaforex

A very well said. It is true that here we traders need to keep our aspiration and emotions in a balanced way otherwise it can be difficult for any trader to survive for a long period of time. Here greed, frustration, anger, etc. all can be regular emotions since forex is a zero sum game. With the proper utilization of money and emotions we have to ensure a good trading life. My broker AAFX is providing me lowest zero spread, 1:2000 leverage, 24 hour customer support and reliable environment so that I can ensure proper money management for myself and earn good money at the end.

Archived