To types of broker.

Rate this topic

There are generally considered to be 2 types of brokers providing access at the retail level: Electronic Communications Networks (ECNs) and Market Makers. ECNs are generally somewhat more exclusive, requiring larger deposits to get started, but are seen as providing more direct access to the interbank market. As we will see, there are certainly advantages to this, but some disadvantages as well. Market makers, on the other hand are more often than not, the counter party to their clients’ trades, creating somewhat of a conflict of interest, whereas ECNs profit from commission fees charged directly to the clients, regardless of the result of any trade, they are seen as being completely impartial – an ECN has no incentive for a client to lose money.

• 4 months later...

There are two types of broker in Forex market. They are dealing desk and no dealing desk. I am trading with a non dealing desk broker called AAFX. It has established itself as a major player in the online financial field, with a proven track record of positive customer satisfaction. Their key responsibility to offer top notch services to all their traders. I can trade in peace, knowing I am in good hands.

Il market maker e il broker ECN sono i principali broker categorizzati sul mercato. Ora un broker ECN di giorni è più popolare dei market maker. Perché con ECN broke trader otterrà la comunicazione elettronica attraverso la rete. TradesFX è un vero broker ECN che ha vaste possibilità di trading. Ad esempio, sono un fornitore di servizi di assistenza multilingue, hanno il processo di esecuzione più veloce con sicurezza garantita dei fondi, leva 1: 500 e ampia gamma di bonus di trading.

Broker is the medium that help a forex trader to successfully reach the market. And without any doubt broker selection is now becoming a difficult task for the traders. And the basic type of forex brokers is dealing desk and non-dealing desk brokers. Dealing desk brokers are those who charges commissions from their clientele and act as only intermediary while non-dealing desk brokers don't charge commissions as they act as counterparties in the trade along with medium.

• 11 months later...

In Forex market there are different types of Forex brokers such as – STP, ECN and Market makers. From the very beginning in my trading life I am much comfortable with the STP broker named Forex4you. Because it is the best broker. Actually they allow all types of trading styles and gives necessary services. From this true STP trading broker I have lowest trading spread, smart bridge technology, fastest and smooth and error free trade execution support etc.