Jump to content
Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
hyiprace

You want to be successful in Hyip's?

Recommended Posts

First of all, I started this blog with the hope to 'FIGHT AGAINST CHEAP SCAM AND TO OPEN THE EYES OF NEWBIES'  I am talking about those newbies who loss all their money in cheap scams and those newbies who think that these are real companies and they invest money again and again in them. I want to be totally different from others in the industry. Im not here to promote and discuss every new program like others do. We share only quality here and not quantity. My main goal should always be helping each other and making money out of good programs which are only few in the market.... And I am very much thankful to all my readers.... Let me help you where to look, what are the signs.

here our 'Golden Rules'
1.    Never invest more than you can't afford to lose.
2.    Never invest all your capital in a single project. Divide it in 5-8 programs. Not mor
3.    Never reinvest all your profit in the new coming project. Cash-out 70% of your profit and reinvest the remaining 30% in only reputed new coming projects.
4.    The higher the return on investment (ROI), the more likely for the program to be a scam and if it is not a scam, then there is a high possibility that it will not last long.
5.    Be updated everyday and BEFORE you invest. No ONE can predict the life of an Hyip. Invest the money you can afford to lose no matter who says what!!
6.    Never compound 100% in a Hyip. In the beginning from your investment 0% compounding till breakeven. Then 60% compounding till end program
7.    Withdraw daily (To minimize the risk of sudden shut down)
8.    Withdraw in whole number to minimize your cost and easier to take record.
9.    Update your moves regularly.Keep your eyes open for potential programs.
10.    Last but not the least, keep control over the greed. Don't let the greed to take control over you.  
Control your Emotions, stand a large portion in our success in investing.
1. Invest like a rich man.

 



#http://hyiprace.com#The Best HYIP - High Yield Investment Programs Rating and Monitoring listing along with information, strategies and articles, news, advice make money online.

 

Quote

 

 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×