Suffering of trader.

Rate this topic

I think almost every trader suffer and had to struggle in the forex market in their beginning of the career. But if someone get a good and credible broker then they can earn a good amount of profit easily. There are many brokers in the market who is actually a scammer. Trader found difficulties especially when they wanted to withdraw their profits. So, that broker is actually good whose deposit and withdrawal process is easy.

Yes you are right. A new trader suffers a lot. The main reason is most of the time he doesn't know what he is doing. As a result he suffers a lot. When I was new my first account washed away in NFP. I didn't have any information about NFP. Now I'm getting knowledgeable with the help of my personal account manager assigned by FXPM.

• 2 years later...

There are so many brokers in the forex market. Some are good and some are fake. Every trader wants to choose the best broker from the market. But it is not an easy job. The brokers who give low spreads, high leverage,  24 hours customer service, easy withdraw process, versatile trading techniques are generally known as good brokers. I am currently trading with TP Global FX. I choose them because they have all that qualities which made them good broker. Their trading techniques are so easy. This broker is always with me like a shadow.

A trader always try to make money from this market. But it is not an easy task. You need to be more careful when you are going to trade in this risky market. Most of the traders suffer for choosing a wrong broker from the market. This is one of the most common problem for a trader.

I also faced that problem when I as choosing a broker for me. Finally I found Forex4you. They are very helpful. They provide minimum spreads and maximum leverage to their clients. They also provide 24/7 customer support to thei clients so that they can make profit without any tension.

There are some moments, such as high volatility when trading is inappropriate for certain trading style. The trader should understand when to sit down and relax. The trader should stay up to date with world news and economic event, which affect greatly in the forex market. My broker Eurotrader always Email me such news and event. 

• 3 weeks later...

Loosing money in forex market is a common matter. Most of the time it happens because of low knowledge about forex market. But sometimes it happens because of the assistant you have.  The broker you trust can be the cause of losses sometimes.

So beside your high knowledge about forex market, it is mandatory to choose the best broker which can help you to reduce losses and gain profit. I am a trader with medium knowledge of forex. But In my trading, Forex4you helps me to take decision and helps me to choose the best option beyond emotion.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...